The Vice-President Joseph Biden Thread

OK, I gotta personal beef with Biden now. Well, not really with Biden I guess, but he's a part of it.

Finally we got our Salvation Army women's and children's shelter rebuilt after it was destroyed by Katrina. The grand re-opening had been set for Thursday for quite some time with a full schedule of local officials set to speak.

First, one of the big local names, a county commissioner who was climbing the political ladder, was removed from the agenda after he was jailed for, allegedly, killing his mistress and forced to resign from office. This was kind of a blow to the program (but a win for the people if you ask me).

Then Biden scheduled his press conference at pretty much the same time in another part of the county and invited all the dignitaries to attend. They all, of course, ran along with the TV cameras to smile like idiots in the company of vice-King Clown.

As a result, we lose a feel good story on the local news - and I was sad. But now I've vented and called Biden a clown so I feel better. Thanks for participating!

I think your issue lies more with the media...than Biden.

According to the AP, two motorcycles in Vice-President Biden's motorcade were involved in a minor accident on the way to Kennedy Airport. No one was seriously injured.

According to the AP, Vice-President Biden caused quite a stir in New Hampshire. Apparently, while campaigning for Democratic candidates in the state, Vice-President Biden said that the Democratic base should 'stop whining'.

Not the best way to rally support Joe. :doh:

"Ahngah is moar yousful den despahr." [/Schwarzenegger]

But yes, it could have been better said.

According to the AP, Vice-President Biden caused quite a stir in New Hampshire. Apparently, while campaigning for Democratic candidates in the state, Vice-President Biden said that the Democratic base should 'stop whining'.

Not the best way to rally support Joe. :doh:

I don't think I've used this yet on this forum.....but ooooh this so deserves it....:lmao:

According to the AP, two motorcycles in Vice-President Biden's motorcade were involved in a minor accident on the way to Kennedy Airport. No one was seriously injured.

What the hell is wrong with these motorcades....that is like the 3rd or 4th accident in a year with those things.

It seems like we might have gotten away with the "you're dull!" crack, but it is not a good idea to accuse your base of "whining", especially when they're "whining" because the Administration you're representing hasn't followed through on half of their expectations.

It seems like we might have gotten away with the "you're dull!" crack, but it is not a good idea to accuse your base of "whining", especially when they're "whining" because the Administration you're representing hasn't followed through on half of their expectations.

My thoughts exactly.

Can you imagine what the Dems up for re-election are thinking right now?

lmao.....JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shuuuuuuuut Uppppppppppppppp....

I feel bad for the candidates. :( ;)

But seriously, this is exactly what Biden should be doing. The Vice President lives for this type of thing. Now Obama on the other hand, should spend less time on talk shows and on the campaign trail and more time doing his job.

The past two weeks I have come to the conclusion that President Obama is only President of Democrats. He's not President of the United States of America.

*sighs*....and yet he and his party are doing the SAME EXACT THING. That argument is getting really old.....it makes me think, they think I'm stupid.

*sighs*....and yet he and his party are doing the SAME EXACT THING. That argument is getting really old.....it makes me think, they think I'm stupid.

I'm just getting really tired in general. You have the Democrats royally screwing themselves (as usual). Then you have the GOP offering nothing but the same thing that got us into this mess to begin with, trying to repackage it by saying the exact same thing the Democrats did in 2008.

...so even though the Democrats are doing the same, I'm glad Biden called them out on their crap.

Called them out?

Hell that has been in EVERY Obama campaign stump speech for every candidate, and it is in every Democrat candidates commercial.

It isn't new, he's just repeating what everyone else is...for the 1,000th time.

LOL! I love this cycle of idiocy.

Democratic argument - Vote Democrat because Republicans suck!

Republican argument -Vote Republican because our President is a moron!

Seriously, the stupidy of these "elections" makes me laugh. This is essentially each sides' argument, and it makes me feel embarrassed for our nation watching this.

That is the parties ploy, that is not the grassroots people out there. They actually have a reason for voting the way they are voting....I heard some really good interviews this morning. I was actually surprised at how well informed the people I saw interviewed were....and how much they are going to DEMAND accountability. It was good to see so many people out there knowledgeable of the issues and excited about voting.

I am so glad Uncle Badass Biden telling it like it is. Only a fool would trust a big spending scumbag. Otherwise we'd have someone blowing everyone's hard earned tax money. :awesome:

The Republicans are liars who spend a lot, resulting in disastrous fail.

The Democrats are straight about spending a lot, and lie about producing any tangible net productivity. Resulting in disastrous fail.

Different approach same failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"