The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ETM, you're going to be shocked when you see what's coming. :o

Yes, I know this guy is bad....and that end scene proves it...

:dry:...

I still stand by my Rick comment. I am 100% behind Rick and Daryl. R+D combo. Like a left and nasty right hook.

I don't get the last scene....is it just because he's a crazy weirdo?

Not really
bionic consider it's just a knife
Well it's as close adwareas we're going to get in a zombie apocalypse.

Watching the replay now. Cannot wait for the **** to go down next week :awesome:

Guys..... what if Morgan was really Tyreese?! ZOMFGZZZZ! :eek::eek::eek:

:o

:D

DP420.jpg

Nice touch/nod with The Governor at the end. :D

Ok, so do we believe what was said today, that the walkers do starve, just very slowly. Or is that a soft guess by The Governor's science guy?

Last edited:
Here is the behind the scenes vid from this ep

[YT]gqe8xBLMMhU[/YT]

:up:

Anyone else think the Governor had a confused look on his face when he look at the pilot's head.

Or am I just misreading the actor?

The comic panel looks clearly sadistic..the tv execution of head scene was hard to pin down..it wasnt as powerful as the comic panel..they should have had that dialogue

I think that's a conscious choice of the writers. Comics Governor was a sadistic, psychotic son of a ***** right of the bat. TV Governor is going to be a bit more of a slow burn.

when Rick's Glen meets The Governor's Glenn (asian runner) :awesome:

Anyone else think the Governor had a confused look on his face when he look at the pilot's head.

Or am I just misreading the actor?

I think the head was beginning to reanimate? I saw the eye move.

The long wait is over, when I was reading the Prison/Woodbury issues of TWD in late 2009 I wanted to see this storyline adapted more than any other. It just clicked with me and to have a large audience see what goes on in Woodbury, it's just a bonus. Can't wait for next week. The writers have been 3 for 3 this season and next week looks like it will carry on.

I don't really get why the governor killed all those soldiers. Able, trained men seem like something very useful to have. And since he saved their buddy, they owe him.

But would they take kindly to taking orders from a civilian? Probably not. Therefore...

Ok the governer may have a screw loose lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"