The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - - - Part 13

I liked Dead City more than I thought I would. I dig the Escape from New York vibe.
Same here! I was waiting for someone to start scraping at the manhole covers, lol.

Ok this looks like it has potential to be pretty good and the France location does bring a different type of feel to this universe like Norman Reedus said which is great for a franchise that’s been going on this long.

Ok this looks like it has potential to be pretty good and the France location does bring a different type of feel to this universe like Norman Reedus said which is great for a franchise that’s been going on this long.

Yeah, that sneak peek sold me for sure. :) Plus Daryl is my favorite.

Creative use of kitchenware, lol.

Using a folky acoustic song at the end reminded me of early TWD seasons. Loved it.

Just watched episode 4 of Dead City. Overall pretty good, and with that opening, it was very nice to see a certain someone appear. If you know, you know. Won't say it just yet.

Hell of an ending to Dead City S1 and I’m looking forward to season 2. This series turned out better than I thought and ratings show there’s still life in this franchise. So yeah glad there will be more.

With how the finale ended, and since I originally thought it'd just be a one-off, I'm happy that Dead City's story will continue.
Me, too! I love the dynamic between Maggie and Negan. I was also happy to see a promo for Michone and Rick. :D

YB4GPdk.jpg

mIqzdgO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"