The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - - - Part 13

So apparently there was a scene that was shot but not included that involved adult Judith and Rick Jr.. In the comics, Carl lives to be an adult, and we see how the world has moved on. Seeing something like this would have been an interesting (though, maybe slightly corny) ending.

The Walking Dead Series Finale Reveals Deleted Alternate Ending

Makes sense to not use that ending. It kind of interferes with the Rick/Michonne spin off, (or the other future shows) especially if they ever decide to do something else with any of those characters.

So Lil' Herschel is a grown-ass man now, huh? :o

I think the NYC setting as a hook is interesting enough but I have a feeling the basic premise for this will turn out to be just Negan constantly trying to get Maggie to like him.

Just got caught up with The Walking Dead after losing me for a couple of seasons there. The last half of the final season was pretty good, actually made me care for the characters again (most anyway).

The first episode of Dead City was released early on AMC+. It was everything I hoped it'd be. There's a weariness to Negan and Maggie that helps sell that it's years later. Really digging the tone.

I'm still used to seeing these characters shot on 16mm film. The digital cinematography looks good here. Looks so much better than when the main show switched to digital. Makes it feel like a whole new thing (along with the locations).

The first episode of Dead City was released early on AMC+. It was everything I hoped it'd be. There's a weariness to Negan and Maggie that helps sell that it's years later. Really digging the tone.

I'm still used to seeing these characters shot on 16mm film. The digital cinematography looks good here. Looks so much better than when the main show switched to digital. Makes it feel like a whole new thing (along with the locations).
Glad you enjoyed it I’m looking forward to watching it Sunday when I get home from work.

Left off watching Walking Dead a while back, but I admit this looks good enough to check out. :)

The first episode was pretty decent, especially for me who never even watched the final season of TWD. Loving the interaction between Maggie and Negan. I'll keep watching to see where this goes. :)

Teaser has me intrigued so I can’t wait to watch the series.

So I just finished the first episode of Dead City and overall I thought it was a pretty good statr and I’m looking forward to where they take it. Maggie and Negans dynamic is still really interesting to watch and NYC is a new unique backdrop to this franchise.

I liked Dead City more than I thought I would. I dig the Escape from New York vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"