Thor: Love and Thunder | Official News and Speculation Thread

Is Gorr that powerful, that you need different Thors, Guardian of the Galaxy, Avengers to defeat him?
I do like the idea of getting as much characters as possible, but hope they‘re not overusing the usage of ensembles. This should be saved for the great events every 2-3 years.
Gorr is extremely powerful. He’s no push over... In the comics they needed 3 Thor’s working together to barely take him out, Young Thor with Jarnbjorn, Avengers Thor with Mjolnir and Old King Thor with Mjolnir and the Thor force.

That in itself is a pretty good indication of the level of threat he poses. Gorr possesses the All-Black the Necrosword which is a weapon of immense power. Not to mention his army of black beserkers. In a way I’d say that he’s a more vicious and on steroids version of Hela.

Please let it be short.

giphy.gif

He looks more badass with short hair, but when we left, he had long hair.
He also had a long beard and was fat...

Maybe he‘ll look like Techno Viking
8EwQ.gif

url

It looks like A Sakaarian landscape with the al the colorful debri and the stairs could be leading to a spaceship like the one Valkyrie had in Sakaar.

Last edited:
ah bummer...seems sam neil and mat damon only return to play the asgardian actors.
was hoping mat damon could be BRB

Last edited:

Could be some of the earth based stuff, judging by Thor clothes. What a freaking cool look. CH looks massive!

images

Quill on earth again???

With every appereance of Pratt, he looks more 70s. Urgh. Too bad Thor has long hair again.

Edit: ThorQuil-Ship-Twitter-Accounts pop up everywhere :hehe:

Thor & Quill

Kraqlin

Last edited:
Looks like Thor will wear some version of the Classic comic suit! Also a new look for Star-LordEtIoHXMUYAQn8AX.jpeg

The short hair was alright but the long hair is much more Viking Badassery and yeh it definitely feels like Thor got some inspiration from the GOTG for his new look. CH looks great.

That casual earth look is really cool. It’s crazy to see him dressed like that and casually holding the beast that is Stormbreaker. :D

viking badassery? the tank top looks not very badass - but thats just me. I‘m not the target group, they‘re aiming for admirers lol. But if he has glowing eyes at some point, I‘m fine

viking badassery? the tank top looks not very badass - but thats just me. I‘m not the target group, they‘re aiming for admirers lol. But if he has glowing eyes at some point, I‘m fine
I was talking about the hair. The overall look is definitely aimed at a different audience. I’m much more into the armoured beast mode look.

So this is final, definitive proof that Thorbowski isn't coming back.

These probably aren't the clothes he's going to wear into battle in the movie. Most likely these are just what he's wearing when he's chilling with the Guardians. Much like how we've seen him wear casual human clothes on Earth in previous movies.

That casual earth look is really cool. It’s crazy to see him dressed like that and casually holding the beast that is Stormbreaker. :D

I can't wait to see more of Stormbreaker in action. What little we got in IW was so cool that I'm super curious to see how Taika uses it in L&T. He showed in Ragnarok that he's the expert when it comes to portraying Thor's powers in a visually striking way so I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"