X-Men - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolverine wanted to kill her for a while. Guess he's no longer the best there is at what he does.

That arc was actually pretty cool. What was it... Get Mystique? Kill Mystique? Either way, it was a pretty good story.

zmlac2wgeweu8vnilcbq.jpg

I love and appreciate that they have Gen X and the mid 90s trio recruits in there

That is the most representative X-men picture I've ever seen. I love the composition and and character placement.

The only thing missing is the New X-Men era save Morrison's group. So Prodigy, Surge, Hellion, Rockslide, Anole... etc.

Still, it's always fun when Generation X and Maggott show up. :)

I thought Maggot was great. :) I loved the way he talked.

I was thinking today that there are so many different generation of X-students and so many are ignored. I guess it's understandable since a large student body is important for telling X-men stories. I think it would be cool if somewhere down the line someone started an X-University (University of X?) where some of the older students can go. It could be a research/exploration type of book where the cast seeks out knowledge and solves mysteries (all in the name of academia!), which gives more possibilities than the traditional teenage/school stories.

Glad they put WatXM out of its misery, but this doesn't sound too exciting. I'll give it a whirl though.

God, its not even the real X-men, well I mean the adults that people care about but rather those stupid kids at the school. Who the heck wanted a series about Spider-man teaching a bunch of X-teens?

It sounds stupid but I think it'd be kinda funny if they had Norman Osborn come after him and he just sent his students to kick ass for extra credit while he stayed inside and read a book.

I have no intention of reading this, but I have to ask: why did they give Doop a weirdly solemn old-man face?

Cause it's Doop? I'm still not sure what he hell his deal is.

God, its not even the real X-men, well I mean the adults that people care about but rather those stupid kids at the school. Who the heck wanted a series about Spider-man teaching a bunch of X-teens?

ME! woo!

Was going to drop WatXM anyway, this works for me. Though, I'm not planning on picking up the replacement series, it feels like they're reaching. Seriously, do they really feel like they have to replace every X-book they cancel? I'm a huge X-men fan, but c'mon, they could stand to trim it down.

They're his siblings. Azazel made a ton of red ones who were bad but Kurt turned ~half of them blue to fight with him in heaven. They don't talk, fling their poo, and love to drink beer.

I love the Bamfs
I might get a bamf tattoo....

BAMF

They're his siblings. Azazel made a ton of red ones who were bad but Kurt turned ~half of them blue to fight with him in heaven. They don't talk, fling their poo, and love to drink beer.

I'm picking this book up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"