• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-Men - Part 8

It seems like Murewa Ayodele from I Am Ironman and Marvel Voices: Wakanda Forever is writing Storm.

From the Ashes - :xmen: - A New Beginning

Adjectiveless - Cyclops, Beast, Kwannon, Magik, Magneto, Juggernaut, Oya, Quentin
Uncanny - Logan, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee
Exceptional - Kitty, Emma, Bronze, Axo, Melee
X-Force - Forge, Betsy, Rachel, Sage, Surge, Tank
NYX - Kamala, Laura, Anole, Prodigy, Sophie
X-Factor - Angel, Havok, Pyro, Frenzy, Feral
Dazzler - Dazzler, Domino, Strong Guy, Multiple Man, Shark Girl, Wind Dancer

Team titles: X-Men, Uncanny, Exceptional, X-Force, NYX, X-Factor
Solo titles: Phoenix, Storm, Wolverine, Dazzler
Tie-in titles: The Avengers

Caught up, mostly on X-men Forever.

Guess Hope is officially a Summers, by "blood" as it where. Also, sister of Rachel by some accounts and Thor (**** you Aaron). I do like that bit of wrinkle to hope, as it does add some new context to Messiah Complex and AvX. A pity they killed her off. And an even bigger pity they just wrote off a whole bunch of mutants rahter than try to deal with them being reintegrated outside of Krakoa. Hope they have a plan on who was exiled and who wasn't compared to their ****ing 199 mutants. Did laugh at how they kept Legion around.

And I do love my murder lesbians. So I do hope Simone has a full on Ravencroft family reunion during her run.

Did get me excited for Jean's series though.

Guess Hope is officially a Summers, by "blood" as it where. Also, sister of Rachel by some accounts and Thor (**** you Aaron). I do like that bit of wrinkle to hope, as it does add some new context to Messiah Complex and AvX. A pity they killed her off. And an even bigger pity they just wrote off a whole bunch of mutants rahter than try to deal with them being reintegrated outside of Krakoa. Hope they have a plan on who was exiled and who wasn't compared to their ****ing 199 mutants. Did laugh at how they kept Legion around.

And I do love my murder lesbians. So I do hope Simone has a full on Ravencroft family reunion during her run.

Did get me excited for Jean's series though.
Yeah, I really enjoyed what they did with Hope, but wasn't a fan of leaving all those characters behind. I also realized on my re-read that they finally resurrected Rockslide, just to leave him behind. Murder lesbians are always a win though.

Even though there's a feeling of putting the toys back for the next creators, I did like where Gillen leaves his story. Definitely a lot of memorable moments there.

Now that the Krakoan era has ended, I figured I'd catch up on the last 42 issues of the X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic. I do think that last third is much stronger than these have been before. Together Steve Foxe and Steve Orlando give some nice spotlights to characters who were noticeably absent in the main books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"