Across the Kraven-verse: How Sony Won the Superhero Cinematic Civil War Thread - Part 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's different okay. But also the same. So look at Andrew and Emma. Aren't they cute? Actual chemistry. Something that did not exist in the Raimi trilogy.

Excuse me, there’s only one on-screen Spider-Man couple that holds MTV’s best kiss award and it ain’t Andrew and Emma.

Like a good musical, like Moulin Rouge! It will be easier on you. :o

I really hope you enjoy. :D
tumblr_n8iibarSAv1qbuhcoo1_500.gif

No, I don't think I will :o

(begrudgingly hits LIKE for the well-wishes)

Ok, so here is the thing I am legitimately terrified of in Part 2

Miles' mom is gonna die isnt she? We're all agreed on that? The price for saving his father will be losing his mom. That is going to be one of the most heartbreaking deaths in movie history, man. I'm hoping somehow I'm wrong but i think its obvious this is where its going.

Um... I'm honestly not sure considering how this one played out and where the story leaves off. I would be very surprised, but I don't *totally* write it off.
While I know they're definitely not afraid of pulling emotional punches, I don't believe they'd want to end Miles' story with something so gut wrenching like that. It would essentially mean that he failed. Could be interesting if this was a middle part with more to come, but at the end? Most likely not.

My rankings...

1. Spider-Man (2002)
2. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)
3. Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (2023)
4. Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
5. Spider-Man 2 (2004)
6. Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)
7. Spider-Man 3 (2007)
8. Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
9. The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
10. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)

When they showed
Ben Reilly and Donald Glover
I was like

oprah-crazed.gif

Just a long list of legitimate greviances and his life being ruined, and then just "YOU THREW A BAGEL AT ME!" How they handled Spot was fantastic. Had me rolling during his intro scene, "technically, I'm not robbing you, I'm robbing the bank. They're the real criminals," and then his new look is gorgeously animated.

Just a long list of legitimate greviances and his life being ruined, and then just "YOU THREW A BAGEL AT ME!" How they handled Spot was fantastic. Had me rolling during his intro scene, "technically, I'm not robbing you, I'm robbing the bank. They're the real criminals," and then his new look is gorgeously animated.

Getting Gideon Graves really was the perfect casting call for this Spot

Loved ATSV. I think it's equal to ITSV. I would still side with Spider-Man 2 as the GOAT, but I really loved this movie and wait for the conclusion of this story!

I agree. The feels of this movie were too much damn.

Across The Spider-Verse was truly a mesmerizing cinematic experience. It’s just so darn good, but I’ll refrain from calling it the best Spider-Man movie ever as I still need some time to process it but man at that very least this is one of the greatest animated films I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe