Batgirl 'Batgirl' movie? - Part 1

Though this seems to suggest that Falcone may be in the mix anyway.

Alberto Falcone from The Long Halloween?
Honestly my first thought was Penguin’s son that Barbara had a relationship/flirtation with in the recent comics, but despite multiple Flashes and Batmen, I kind of doubt we’re in for a second iteration of Penguin so close to Farrell’s debut.

**** yeah! So glad for him!

One of the most untapped elements of Affleck’s Batman era is that (with one less than favorable exception) we didn’t really get any Bat-villains that were years into the game, as opposed to the first-timers that they are in basically every movie iteration. Fraser’s age says to me that he’s been at this for awhile and presumably has tussled with Batman himself.

My excitement for this movie just shot up. I love brendan fraser and I’m incredibly excited to see him making a come back. If they confirm that Michael Keaton is indeed the batman of this movie I’m all in

One of the most untapped elements of Affleck’s Batman era is that (with one less than favorable exception) we didn’t really get any Bat-villains that were years into the game, as opposed to the first-timers that they are in basically every movie iteration. Fraser’s age says to me that he’s been at this for awhile and presumably has tussled with Batman himself.

What about the characters in Suicide Squad? Deadshot, Joker, and Harley seemed like they were years into the game and tussled with Batfleck on more than one occasion.

What about the characters in Suicide Squad? Deadshot, Joker, and Harley seemed like they were years into the game and tussled with Batfleck on more than one occasion.
Well one of those is the less than favorable exception. I guess the other two do count, but I don’t even really think of them as being Bat-villains anymore.

So at the very least, between the concept art and this news, this'll definitely be one good looking film.

Though this seems to suggest that Falcone may be in the mix anyway.

if there is anything too the Firefly rumor, I'd wonder (since firefly's usually full covered, from head to toe, in his comic look, anyway) if Fraser would be more just doing the voice over for a stuntman in the suit (similar to how he does for Robotman... tho, at least there we've seen him "in person" in flashbacks and such)

Rumor is John Mathieson will serve as DOP. He shot Gladiator, Logan and just finished Multiverse of Madness.

FERH4ZMUcAQs4T0

Do we have any word on which batman will be in this movie yet? I’m really hoping for keaton in a mentor role

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"