Batgirl 'Batgirl' movie? - Part 1

It would be cool to see Keaton with Robin finally. When tf will we get Robin on film?

"Batman Forever" and "Batman and Robin" had a Robin in film. You can also say "The Dark night Rises" had a Robin.

if you really want to get that pedantic we can… he also appeared in serials in the 40s, the 66 series, Titans, costume in BVS, etc;

I was saying we have Batman and Batgirl existing in this universe, and we still haven’t seen Robin. The DCEU has existed since 2013 and we haven’t seen Robin yet, it’s time. But I honestly think he’ll pop up in The Batman 2 before popping up in Batgirl or something else in what remains of the DCEU. I think they’ll skip over Robin and just introduce Nightwing if they decide to use the character in the DCEU.

FEb77EZWYAA6de_.jpg

Do we have any word on which batman will be in this movie yet? I’m really hoping for keaton in a mentor role

Not yet but most likely Keaton.

Wonder when we’ll be seeing more casting info, considering we’ve only got 3-4 names so far.

Mathieson is a good choice for a DC film, he's versatile and his camerawork is top-notch.

While John Mathieson has shot several films digitally (and they look splendid), he pushes to shoot on 35mm film whenever possible. I hope he convinced the directors that film is the right format for Batgirl.

Wonder when this one will be released...

Still not as hyped as I should be tbh with the wacky two bat universes bs...But I hope its a success and we get dick Grayson, a proper cass cain and birds of prey

Interested to know how long we’ll have to wait to get a look at the suit.

I don’t know why but I have low hopes for this and The Flash. I hope I’m wrong.

Ok so Flash resets the DCEU timeline so that Keaton is our DCEU Batman. Interesting to see it finally confirmed after all these rumors.

So happy about this. Michael keaton is my favourite batman and I can’t wait to see him mentoring a younger bat-character. I’m excited to see him in the Flash but I’m much more excited for batgirl and will accept this movie as a semi-batman beyond if that’s the angle they go with. Hopefully he gets a decent amount of screen time!

Yeah, not a fan of 70 year old Keaton Batman being our present-day Batman, much as I like his take, so hopefully that's not a finalized thing. The fact that it was removed is telling.

I'm more curious why Keaton is listed twice on the listing for The Flash.

I don't want this being Batman Beyond with Batgirl in the present.

Young Acolyte lost in pursuit of revenge and justice, about to get their ass kicked...
Enter the Old Master to show them the way
49hkwa.gif

When the pupil is ready, the Master will appear...
LE45bEi.gif

Enter old man Keaton
5ys0r0.gif

Last edited:

Cat out the bag. Wouldn’t be surprise if more trades join in confirming the news.

I'm kinda hoping this is a Batman Beyond esque story and Keaton's involvement honestly has me more excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"