Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

He wouldn't be referring to all of those Trump supporters who are dying of COVID because they refuse to be vaccinated. Would he?

Nah gawd be ownin' those libs dontcha know, gawd just forgot until now to 'begin'.

Where god is whatever ****ed up concept in your head to make your grift for money and political power.

Speaking of which...

NBC News - 'Breaks my heart': Former President Bush says Afghanistan troop withdrawal is a mistake

The longest war in U.S. history - costing trillions of dollars and many lives - failed to defeat the Taliban in that time as most of the country stayed loyal to them and not the Potemkin Village of progress that was presented by U.S. authorities. Osama bin Laden was killed 10 years ago.

——————

——————

21 Republican Attorneys General Send Letter to Biden Attacking His Pro-LGBTQ+ Policies

Last edited:

Email: Tennessee health officials ordered not to promote Immunization Awareness Month

'You FRAUD!' Trump supporters rage after Kevin McCarthy tells Fox News Biden was 'legitimately elected'

Republicans could have been rid of him if more supported his conviction in the Senate than did, but they are craven and will now sink or swim with him forever.

RawStory - Lauren Boebert threatens parody website: 'Remove it immediately or face further action'

Devin Nunes' Cow says hi.

The Daily Beast - Kevin McCarthy Rolls Over for Donald Trump, Like a Dog (Op-Ed)

Forget kissing the ring, the implicit point is that McCarthy is performatively licking the bottom of Trump’s shoes (and I’m keeping it clean, here). Trump, not McCarthy, is the leader of the Republican Party. Trump can be the 2024 presidential nominee if he wants. Or he can be the Speaker of the House (assuming Republicans take back the House). Or he could probably get Kevin McCarthy to dress up like Little Bo Peep if he wants. He is the master, and when the master summons you, you go.

Last edited:
The South wants to secede?

They leech off the federal government more than anyone else plus the blue states will easily dominate the electoral college.no-please-dont-go.jpg

The South wants to secede?

They leech off the federal government more than anyone else plus the blue states will easily dominate the electoral college.View attachment 47428
It's all horse S***. They would be screwed if allowed to do so. Next time a hurricane hits and there's no FEMA......

William Regnery II, Reclusive Millionaire Who Financed American Fascists, Dead At 80 | HuffPost

Daily Kos - Yes, this is fascism: The Atlantic's conservative David Frum says it's time to use the F-word (liberal blog)

About 6+ years too late to the party, but the strain was always there in the R party for decades but diluted due to the coalition that has gradually waned.

Rolling Stone - Matt Gaetz, QAnon Followers, and the GOP Are Exploiting the #FreeBritney Movement

Reminds me of when the far-right hijacked Taylor Swift.

Last edited:
Would someone ask DeathSantis whether or not it's okay to protest and block roads no matter what your political ideology?

Considering the pro "run over protesters" bill he signed, I guess you have his answer.

Would someone ask DeathSantis whether or not it's okay to protest and block roads no matter what your political ideology?

DeathSantis said black people aren't allowed to protest because they don't vote for Rs and Cuban Americans are allowed to do because they vote for Rs basically.

Sure. But don't stop at the borders. Just leave the country. Dems will even help you pack your bags. I hear Guam is nice this time of year. :o

And we should name the next bridge that collapses the Lindsey Graham Bridge and put a plaque up that lists the names of his victims.

Last edited:
Utah Deseret News :: Utah Rep. Burgess Owens is among a group of Republicans in Congress threatening to dissolve or replace the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Committee board of directors if it doesn’t discipline athletes who engage in “anti-American” protests.

33f82709e091c9a05d275fec76eea9bf82c87d66.gif

Raw Story - Unvaccinated Trump supporter who spread coronavirus conspiracy theories dies of COVID-19

"She was a strong woman who believed in speaking the truth and defending our freedoms in America," Republican State Committeewoman Deborah Dugan told the Cape Cod Times. Dugan was at Zuern's bedside when she died. "I would describe her to people as a little woman but a mighty warrior."

Yelling ‘Freedumb’ alone doesn’t defeat a killer microbe army any more than it defeats any other army.

Republican A: "I defy gravity! Its a liberal lie to hold us down and leash us and keep us from soaring to meet our destiny!"

*Republican A jumps off a cliff*

Republican B: "She was a strong woman who believed in speaking the truth and defending our freedoms in America."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"