Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

USA Today - At 98, Bob Dole reckons with legacy of Trump, ponders future of GOP

Former Sen. Bob Dole (R-KS) told USA Today that there’s no question that Donald Trump lost his reelection race in 2020.

Said Dole: “He lost the election, and I regret that he did, but they did. He had Rudy Giuliani running all over the country, claiming fraud. He never had one bit of fraud in all those lawsuits he filed and statements he made.”

He added: “I’m a Trumper. I’m sort of Trumped out, though.”

His story is bad enough.

Last edited:
Wendy: 'I like racism, (white) people get rich off their racism, the Confederacy, fake Arizona audits, and violent insurrections for Trump. Traitors do not!'

AZcentral - Sen. Wendy Rogers picks up the white supremacists' theme song
Opinion: Fresh off of calling for overturning the election and basking in the glow of Donald Trump's resulting praise, Sen. Wendy Rogers on Saturday sounded the alarm to white supremacists.

54ffcf14-3d5f-41bb-9394-12a1e538b658-Screenshot_2021-07-20_at_10-17-59_Wendy_Rogers_on_Twitter.png

Vice - Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She’d Deport Chinese People If She Could

Last edited:
They’ve actually been pushing their delusion since at least last year that Joe Biden isn’t real, he’s CGI. Some still falsely claim Trump is secretly president even now.

Last edited:
How terrible for him; the man who says you should call the police on parents if you see them masking their children......among some of the other things he's said which, literally, is leading to some people dying.
Meghan McCain is hated among her own kind, so I'm guessing this is another attempt to get back in their good graces? :shrug:

Meghan McCain is hated among her own kind, so I'm guessing this is another attempt to get back in their good graces? :shrug:

I didn't even know she had an own kind, but, I guess, kinda. The ONLY reason she's ever said anything halfway honest was because her father was attacked. If he wasn't her father, I'm sure she would have attacked him too. Fher.

I didn't even know she had an own kind, but, I guess, kinda. The ONLY reason she's ever said anything halfway honest was because her father was attacked. If he wasn't her father, I'm sure she would have attacked him too. Fher.
She most certainly would have fallen in line like Huckabee did.

So, I see Mike Lindell is back on the drugs, claiming Biden and Harris will resign on Aug 13.

So, I see Mike Lindell is back on the drugs, claiming Biden and Harris will resign on Aug 13.
They started showing his commercials on television again.

------------------------------

Mediaite - Woman in SUV with Trump Flag Drives Over Minnesota Capitol Lawn During Press Conference

During a press conference in support of Minnesota state Rep. John Thompson (D) at the Capitol in St. Paul on Monday, a woman drove an SUV over the Capitol lawn, shocking attendees and other onlookers. A large flag reading “TRUMP 2024: Make Votes Count Again” was sticking out of the driver’s side window.

Police stopped the woman, who refused to exit the vehicle as she smoked a cigarette and was holding what appeared to be a Bible. She was eventually taken into custody.

A KARE 11 reporter quoted the woman as saying, “I am a white woman! There is only one race!”

Trump lost, Republicans lost (again). It's called a long term trend.

8J8kgJm.png

eyRxhwG.png

This is also why the Rs are mucking with voting laws. Their party has been tanking since the 1980s for the presidency and is only competitive in the Congress (w/ gerrymandering) but not dominant.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"