Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

It really is a death cult. They look for every opportunity to murder and harm other Americans.

Idiot, the Spanish flu killed 50 million people

Why do they keep giving him access to their money?

I don't understand the mentality of governors like Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott taking away state counties' individual powers to implement their own mask and/or vaccine mandates to keep people safe and get the infection numbers down. They are KILLING THEIR OWN VOTERS.

The GOP mentality of chaos and politicizing a public health crisis (especially now since vaccines are freely available) -- hoping it makes Biden look bad -- will blow up in their face.

I don't understand the mentality of governors like Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott taking away state counties' individual powers to implement their own mask and/or vaccine mandates to keep people safe and get the infection numbers down. They are KILLING THEIR OWN VOTERS.

The GOP mentality of chaos and politicizing a public health crisis (especially now since vaccines are freely available) -- hoping it makes Biden look bad -- will blow up in their face.
I am floored by the hypocrisy of these “anti-big government” folks upending mandates of local governments just because they don’t fit their personal agendas.

DeathSantis is constantly dictating to local governments and businesses what they can and can't do and he chooses the most stupid ass, sickly, and deadly option every time.

“I hate how judgmental people are being. So I will snarkily refer to people as hermits and make fun of people who take precautions.

“Our hospitals are open for business. And let me tell you, because of the economic development decisions made by my office, hospital business has never been better.”

I am floored by the hypocrisy of these “anti-big government” folks upending mandates of local governments just because they don’t fit their personal agendas.

E X A C T L Y

He also wrote an op-ed about using the U.S. military to stop Black Lives Matter last year.

Play stupid dumb government games, win stupid prizes.

This is him: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 'oopsy daisy'

Last edited:
DeathSantis is constantly dictating to local governments and businesses what they can and can't do and he chooses the most stupid ass, sickly, and deadly option every time.

The meathead said nary a peep when Disney reimplemented indoor mask mandates at WDW and a vaccine mandate for all hourly and non union salaried employees.

Wonder why?

A friend of mine just posted this on Facebook.

Scientists Find Link Between Spread of Delta Variant And Idiotic Governors. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"