Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

Somehow I knew the political affliations involved before reading it. The personal connection was unexpected though.

Somehow I knew the political affliations involved before reading it. The personal connection was unexpected though.
Marino said he hoped Manoogian’s “car explodes on the way in” and warned her to “hide on the House floor” in a series of texts in which they also discussed issues being handled by a state House committee.

“After trying to ignore Steve’s threats and harassment for 21 months, and begging him to stop texting me in this harassing manner countless times, I had no choice but to report his abuse to my Democratic leader,” Manoogian said in a court filing.

Marino said he's a victim of “character assassination.” His attorney, Mike Rataj, said they would challenge the protection order.

“These statements are so out of context, and we’re simply going to move to set it aside,” he said.

The order could conflict with Marino's ability to vote on the House floor if Manoogian is present. Lawmakers will be in Capitol on Tuesday.

Dude sounds like teenager getting ready to shoot up the school.

People do and say the dumbest **** over breakups. Without knowing what she has said and done herself during the breakup, all I'll say is he is an idiot for putting anything like that in a text. They're both idiots for ****ting where they eat. They're doubly stupid for doing it across the aisle. Takes a special breed of person to date across the aisle.

Last edited:
I don't think it matters what she said or did, hoping someone's car explodes and kills them is unacceptable. Even if she was the worst person he ever met. Though from the sound of his behavior the opposite is likely true and he's the worst person she ever met.

People do and say the dumbest **** over breakups. Without knowing what she has said and done herself during the breakup, all I'll say is he is an idiot for putting anything like that in a text. They're both idiots for ****ting where they eat. They're doubly stupid for doing it across the aisle. Takes a special breed of person to date across the aisle.

It takes a bit more than that to get a restraining order.

It takes a bit more than that to get a restraining order.
Probably not when you're an elected official.

You can tell an ex to **** off and die or something along those lines, but when that ex is an elected Representative it becomes a threat of assassination. Judges probably have to take that a bit more seriously and be more quick to action than when its some random nobody going through a messy breakup. Plus the specificity of a car explosion makes it even harder to overlook.

I don't think it matters what she said or did, hoping someone's car explodes and kills them is unacceptable. Even if she was the worst person he ever met. Though from the sound of his behavior the opposite is likely true and he's the worst person she ever met.

Relationships push people to murder, self abuse, and suicide. So I think it does matter what both partners did or didn't do to get to the point when one says he wants the other to die by car bomb.

But I agree that, whatever got them to this point, regardless of either person's character or past actions, outside intervention is needed. Whether it be a restraining order or counciling for him of some sort. The breakup has reached the point when neither partner is safe. Her from him and him from himself.

Probably not when you're an elected official.

You can tell an ex to **** off and die or something along those lines, but when that ex is an elected Representative it becomes a threat of assassination. Judges probably have to take that a bit more seriously and be more quick to action than when its some random nobody going through a messy breakup. Plus the specificity of a car explosion makes it even harder to overlook.

Relationships push people to murder, self abuse, and suicide. So I think it does matter what both partners did or didn't do to get to the point when one says he wants the other to die by car bomb.

But I agree that, whatever got them to this point, regardless of either person's character or past actions, outside intervention is needed. Whether it be a restraining order or counciling for him of some sort. The breakup has reached the point when neither partner is safe. Her from him and him from himself.

I mean, the accusations are credible enough for the MI House GOP leader to remove Marino from his committee assignments. And frankly, given the militia situation in MI, those threats are not quite as easy to dismiss.

Michigan lawmaker accuses legislator of abuse, threats

When you tell someone they better hide when they are on the floor, that’s a threat that can probably get you a restraining order.

Well it's still hurricane season, so I'm sure he'll be right about that.

I have to say two things after January 6th who the heck would want to be Trump's running mate if that egotistical buffoon runs again, and why is he attempting to run again, for he pushed that big lie about how the 2020 election got rigged? It wasn't he, couldn't accept losing, and the man cracked up and almost got his VP killed the guys so two-faced one day he loves you next day you are a mortal enemy the only fraud is 45!

Poll: Trump dominates 2024 Republican primary field

‘Certainly, Ron would be considered’: Trump floats DeSantis as 2024 VP

Pathetic. They're going to keep this nonsense going until the next Republican president.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"