Last Lounge in Soho

Status
Not open for further replies.

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
Continued from SuperLounge & Clois.

I figure at the pace these lounges are moving these days, this title will be timely and relevant well before it's time for a new one. :o

tumblr_o039vhFUYB1sg45qzo1_1280.jpg

Actually you fools... this started off with early 2000s... so it's full circle and you cant even comprehend the depth.

Also, I only posted that one because it came on the radio yesterday and I was like 'oh wtf'... and in my what the ****dom... the only people i could think of that would remember that song and how it probably caused all the bad people from our generation... were flick and CC.

NOW... Was that because the song is just THAT awful that 2 people roughly my age would understand? or was it far more sinister... like saying 'yes inner-reek, their taste in music is probably that ****ty'.

Finally... when thinking of this answer... let me point out that the guy in the video almost certainly has never played guitar before... and that CC and Flick deeply love MEAN GIRLS... rivaling even A KNIGHT'S TALE, which as we all know, is God's gift to cinema.

11:00 PM... Right on time.

Hmmm, what could it be?

I want to say Spider-Man No Way Home, but that doesn’t seem likely.

Actually you fools... this started off with early 2000s... so it's full circle and you cant even comprehend the depth.

Also, I only posted that one because it came on the radio yesterday and I was like 'oh wtf'... and in my what the ****dom... the only people i could think of that would remember that song and how it probably caused all the bad people from our generation... were flick and CC.

NOW... Was that because the song is just THAT awful that 2 people roughly my age would understand? or was it far more sinister... like saying 'yes inner-reek, their taste in music is probably that ****ty'.

Finally... when thinking of this answer... let me point out that the guy in the video almost certainly has never played guitar before... and that CC and Flick deeply love MEAN GIRLS... rivaling even A KNIGHT'S TALE, which as we all know, is God's gift to cinema.

tenor.gif

Never in a thousand years will I understand your train of thought, but I'm moved by your passion.

Keep pulling the sweater.

Saw this on Facebook, and it made me burst out laughing I spit my drink. Never going to see Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee the same again! :funny::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"