Last Lounge in Soho

Status
Not open for further replies.
People magazine names Paul Rudd as 2021's Sexiest Man Alive

Twilight did warn me Vampires were attractive.

17e84ddc3d57eb5c_Paul-Rudd-Clueless-GIF.gif
He wouldn't even make my list. :(

Oh man! Been at work since 5 am and got home after 5 pm, I'm dead tired and I want to stay up for LoT, Batwoman and CSI

Pity I hate drinking coffee

Oh man! Been at work since 5 am and got home after 5 pm, I'm dead tired and I want to stay up for LoT, Batwoman and CSI

Pity I hate drinking coffee
Have you tried green tea or Matcha tea?

I don't care much for Spider-Man... but it's funny Campea "accidentally" leaked those pics to some people on this very forum...Curious, isn't Lord @Roose Bolton ?... dare I say, veird?

Well they do make caffeinated water now.

Ewwwww.....people get nervous around me when I'm not sedated. When I drink anything with caffeine.......

On a GREAT note, the father of my Avi-Dogs just got out of surgery and is doing fine. He's about 16 and some people were telling me I should just have him put to sleep, but the vet said he could have a lot of time left and that his blood work looked about the same as it did 5 years ago so I decided to get the surgery. I'll hopefully have him around for some time, but any time is fine with me as long as he's comfortable now. I am beyond ecstatic and am picking him up first thing in the morning. I had a dream last night that we were in my backyard playing and think that's going to come true. :woo:

what the hell going on with Netflix? :mad: twice after I DL a show it stops almost at the ending and I can't finish the show :( :(

It’s 1230 and it’s already a dry 93° out here. It looks like pool/wine time.

It’s 1230 and it’s already a dry 93° out here. It looks like pool/wine time.

Temps in the low 50/40's with big gust of winds and looks like I'll be getting snow this weekend

Temps in the low 50/40's with big gust of winds and looks like I'll be getting snow this weekend
Pool/wine time is going swimmingly. I opened the screen door so I could keep an eye on my doggy just home from the veterinarian. He’s asleep on his bed and doing well. Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"