Lounge of Justice - Part 90

McKayla Maroney

EWS2.gif

So the that Snake Eyes: Begins is still not rated on RT means it is about to be trashed correct? I mean it looks putrid but I was curious to see if perhaps it was better than the trailers made it look.

I love me some Haley Lu, but it seems she's dropped out. :csad:

I guess it's either Zoey Deutch or Leslie Grace.

I'm still pretty excited about Snake Eyes. I don't have high expectations. Just looks like ninja escapism and that's all I'm asking for right now.

As long as there's no lips on the mask like in the first GI Joke. That was creepy and weird.

As long as there's no lips on the mask like in the first GI Joke. That was creepy and weird.

Just looked silly. I always thought they could have just made the lower portion of his mask clear but very heavily tinted so you can barely make out lips. Same if Batman Beyond ever happens.

So the that Snake Eyes: Begins is still not rated on RT means it is about to be trashed correct? I mean it looks putrid but I was curious to see if perhaps it was better than the trailers made it look.

I mean…are we surprised? It didnt look BAD to me but painfully generic and, well, these days thats deemed bad. You could just tell this thing wasnt gonna be received well from the get go lol

And you know what, it’s a bummer too, because out of all the actresses up for the part, she’s the one I’d buy the most as Jeffrey Wright’s daughter.

And you know what, it’s a bummer too, because out of all the actresses up for the part, she’s the one I’d buy the most as Jeffrey Wright’s daughter.

Had the same thought. Makes me wonder what universe she’ll be from in general. My guess is the same one as the new Supergirl, but who knows.

I mean…are we surprised? It didnt look BAD to me but painfully generic and, well, these days thats deemed bad. You could just tell this thing wasnt gonna be received well from the get go lol

Generic isnt bad...but good lord Nolan should sue for ripping off Batman Begins because the last trailer made the film seem like a shot for shot remake ;)

Since I have AMC Stubs A List I might go check it out just to see. I never watched any of the other G.I. Joe Films so I have no preconceived notions and I like the lead actor enough. The CGI looks better than some of the crap in BW's trailers :p

One note I got was on Man of Steel, where the ending involves Superman utilizing the pod that he arrived in as a child in order to bring down General Zod’s ship. The note we got from the studio said, “You have to change that.” We asked why. They said, “Because if Superman uses that pod and it’s destroyed while saving the city, how is he ever going to get back home to Krypton?” There was just this long pause and we said, “Krypton blew up. You saw 30 minutes of it!”

i don't know i should laugh or cry.

I really want Cavill to come back, but that’s looking like it may not happen. If he doesn’t, I think James Wolk would absolutely nail the role in a soft reboot for the DCEU.

At this point I think the best option is just doing stand alone movies and then revisit the idea a little later down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"