Official Green Lantern News & Discussion Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! These Green Lantern character posters are sweet overall.

Have they started popping up in the movie theaters yet?

Where I saw Thor this poster was in the lobby and it was the art on the popcorn bags too.

775510070530745.jpg

It was a (3D Imax) showing of Thor also had the GL Trailer which got cheers and ...hell yeahs! from the audience. (after I got them going!:cwink:)

Last edited:
I was hoping that meant some early reviews/impressions, but it's only one day before release.

I love that Hammond poster. I thought we wouldn't get one for him.

Yeah, the Hammond poster is cool. If you don't like the design... well, I don't know what to tell you because it's pretty faithful to the comic. The only thing they didn't do is make his head so big that it dwarfs his entire body. And for that I'm glad, because that's overkill.

^^Hey, I used to play that game in your avvy. "Captain America & The Avengers" yeah? Something like that? I was never able to beat it tough :o

Where I saw Thor this poster was in the lobby and it was the art on the popcorn bags too.

775510070530745.jpg

It was a (3D Imax) showing of Thor also had the GL Trailer which got cheers and ...hell yeahs! from the audience. (after I got them going!:cwink:)

This is the only poster I have a real problem with. Kilowog's facial expression just looks too strange to me. It really looks to me like a poorly done fan manip of his face.

I expect a poster with Parallax.

Also, I really like Hammond's poster. Looking forward to seeing Peter Sarsgaard's performance.

IN AUGUST.

When your remeber more, more the pain grows. I will wait, the year is passing fast, 2 months will fly.

I like the Ron Jerem.., ops, Hector Hammond poster. Looks very creepy! Will be nice seen he made yellow constructs, the poster passes that ideia, but is not probably this happen.

JAK®;20306641 said:
With what appears to be Kilowog on it!

Def. looks like it, I want one !

Are you going to stick around for spoilers come June or are you gonna go on a sabbatical?

I live in Brazil too and the wait s**ks.I will stay away for any spoiler for almost 2 months, the movie arrives here August 19.

I saw the same poster above in my theater as well. :D

^^Hey, I used to play that game in your avvy. "Captain America & The Avengers" yeah? Something like that? I was never able to beat it tough :o

Of course you couldn't. YOU CANNOT BEAT ME. HAHAHAHA! :cwink:

[YT]EC6E8-96q0U[/YT]

The Hector Hammond poster is pretty cool. So glad that all posters that have been released so far are great.

Last edited:
i like the idea of the hammond poster, but i dont like the composition.

It could be worse. It could look like one of those Takers-inspired X-Men: First Class posters.

Whoa, that's weird. Do they not like masks in... whatever country that is?

You just can't see the mask because it's actually wearing Hal Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"