Official Green Lantern News & Discussion Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAK®;20628641 said:
From what I hear the Geoff Johns influences are the only saving graces of the movie.

Which parts did he influence? There weren't many redeemable parts.

The film isn't a world wide release either, just looking at the release dates most are a month or more after this weekend. 4 weeks is a long time for bad word to spread especially in this day and age. No chance.

Yeah i really don't understand why it's not coming till July in some places, i heard some people won't see it till August.:dry::dry:

It's 3D, lack of available screens. It's like studios are giving people more reason to hate 3D. It doesn't reach my shores until August 4, but I'm sure many will find away around that.

Parallax definitely should have been used over legion, but why did they have to make him the same character as krona? that's just stupid. I kept waiting for the insect concept art we saw awhile back.

GREEN LANTERN POST-CREDITS SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find it on youtube:)

Last edited:
Posting footage from the movie is not permitted on SHH.

Friendly advice take it down. Appreciate the thought but the mods won't take to kindly of it.

Someone mentioned that John Stewart popped up somewhere in the movie...

Did I miss something?

So epic. My personal favorite part of the movie. It's gonna be a real shame if we don't get to see more of that in a sequel. Of course, with good writers. I can't stress that enough. A change in direction can't be anything but an improvement either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting footage from the movie is not permitted on SHH.

Friendly advice take it down. Appreciate the thought but the mods won't take to kindly of it.

Its not my video, I just found it on youtube and thought, I would post it. Just wanted to help

I understand and that's nice of you.

But even posting is not allowed. It's up to you if you want to keep it up, just trying to give you some advice.

I'll remove the link then. Anybody who wants to see it will find it on youtube anyway :)

Edit: Thanks by the way. Didn't know it wasn't allowed

Sinestro turning in such a way takes everything that was wrong with First Class and removes it from the working plot...

even dumber imo

Parallax definitely should have been used over legion, but why did they have to make him the same character as krona? that's just stupid. I kept waiting for the insect concept art we saw awhile back.

he's not the same character, parallax just took over krona's body

Its not my video, I just found it on youtube and thought, I would post it. Just wanted to help

Bootleg videos or links to pirated copies aren't permitted on SHH.

Also regarding the extra credit scene,
does Sinestro really turn, or does he just use the ring?

Last edited:
If anyone has read the original script, who else thought it was much better and funner than the shooting script that we ended up with?

I didn't even like that script that much and I thought it read better than the final movie. At least it had all of those Lanterns doing something at the end.

more like just tries it on

Bootleg videos or links to pirated copies aren't permitted on SHH.

Also regarding the extra credit scene, does Sinestro really turn, or does he just use the ring?

Removed the link, no worries :)
I hope he turns, otherwise where is the point to it right?

GREEN LANTERN POST-CREDITS SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find it on youtube:)
I watched it and i dont get it. I havent seen the movie yet but i dont get why out of ****ing nowhere [BLACKOUT]Sinestro joins the side he was fighting against. [/BLACKOUT]

I watched it and i dont get it. I havent seen the movie yet but i dont get why out of ****ing nowhere [BLACKOUT]Sinestro joins the side he was fighting against. [/BLACKOUT]

It sounds like he just tries on the ring, not defect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"