Official Green Lantern News & Discussion Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this one:

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/1106/06/greenlantern7.htm

SERIOUSLY?! I already gave in and watched the Parallax fight scene... Now they put up 6 more clips? Ughhhh. :(

i need to start avoiding these clips, its soo tempting tho.

No need to ***** about the clips, every movie sans Super 8 is doing it.

Alright. Ryan Reynolds IS Hal Jordan. That jet clip is awesome!

No need to ***** about the clips, every movie sans Super 8 is doing it.
Its a movie about [BLACKOUT]a dog with powers[/BLACKOUT] isnt it? I mean the trailers show nothing and i dont know why anyone would bother going to watch it besides the director's name, but i read a preview in some DC books. If they revealed what the movie is about then people would get interested. As it is... well its just some movie.

If you think about it all the clips amount of about 7-8 minutes of the film or so.

The first clips is out... its time. See you in August (or before) guys :(

Well, at least we know that Buzz Lightyear and He Man exist in his universe. Can't say that about Batman and Superman, though.

And this is sad.

Have a lot of interviews too in Trailer Addict page, very nice stuff.

The first clips is out... its time. See you in August (or before) guys :(

This is sad man. Feel for you and others who aren't getting GL until a month or two later. Its unfair that the movie is being pushed back because of other blockbusters coming out. Damn you TF3.
I remember back in 2008, TDK was pushed back a week here than its US premiere and I was in complete lockdown then. A week is understandable but 2 months! Thats insane.

I refuse to let myself watch any more clips from the movie. I even avoided the 3rd trailer, and no way am I watching any clips. Unless I happen to see a spot on TV, then I may take a look :cwink:

But until June 17th, I am blocking myself from such awesome clips.

Like any good Lantern, my willpower is strong. I want to keep some things a surprise for the 17th.

watched some of the clips

some of the parts I thought were a little awkward in the trailer were much much better in context

I hate to ask this but
in the clip titled "Unprecedented Danger" Sinestro mentions that 4 Lanterns were killed by Parallax. We can assume that Abin Sur and Fentara were two of them, but who are the other two?

I would never have been chosen for a ring because my willpower has been broken easily. I told myself two weeks ago that I would refrain from watching any new clips, tv spots, etc. And also quit watching the trailers and WonderCon footage which I've already seen so much, just to make the movie a little more exciting. Watched all of the clips and am about to check the behind the scenes stuff. One thing I am very surprised by is...

How awesome the constructs work in the film. One of my worries was if the constructs would look kind of goofy and silly when they were popping up. But that battle with Hal and Parallax had me literally dropping my jaw. The way Hal just shot one construct out after the next and the creativity of them all.
I really do believe this is going to become my favorite film of all time. This is coming from a die-hard, long time Superman fan since age 3.

Last edited:
"By the power of Greyskull...oh, what the hell!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"