She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 3 "The People vs. Emil Blonsky" (Spoiler Thread)

Coincidence or Easter Egg?
Gideon Wilson (Earth-616) | Marvel Database | Fandom

w86zDQE.png

I loved that one of the reporters asked if her origin was from a failed mob hit which is funny cause that was how she got her powers in the comics, she was gunned down by the mob and Bruce gave her some of his blood after she got shot.

I have no idea of Megan The Stallon is... but she must really want attention to be in a Marvel Studios production meh post-credit scenes of zero consequence

this show is clearly a comedy and not every post-credit scene will have consequence. all of them so far are played for laughs so i wouldn't look for stuff there only to be disappointed.

It was nice to see a couple of local reporters here in LA featured in today's episode.
Two of them are actually on Good Day LA , the show that Nikki said Jennifer should appear on.
So , those were Easter Eggs for people who live locally.

good%20day-1617634816201.JPG

Amanda Salas
BobDeCastro_Web.png

Bob De Castro

Loved the first 2 episodes, but this one didn't work for me. Aside from a few funny one-liners, it was very bland overall. That Bukowski guy is annoying. The elf wasn't funny. I have no clue who Megan the Stallion is, and quite frankly, based on this episode, I don't want to. Wong was acting childish, IMO; his worst appearance yet. And I didn't like the reasoning for breaking Blonsky out of prison.

Not gonna let it dampen this series for me though. Still love it overall.

I haven't seen Love & Thunder yet but was the elf a character in that or is she someone created for this show?

God, there is just so much going on in this show and I love it all. It's just so fun, and I absolutely loved Wong peacing out to avoid criminal charges and the post credits scene with Jen and Megan. :ilv:

I haven't seen Love & Thunder yet but was the elf a character in that or is she someone created for this show?
She wasn't in Love and Thunder as far as I remember.

God, there is just so much going on in this show and I love it all. It's just so fun, and I absolutely loved Wong peacing out to avoid criminal charges and the post credits scene with Jen and Megan. :ilv:

She wasn't in Love and Thunder as far as I remember.

Wong probably peaced out to help Doctor Strange with Scarlet Witch and the Multiverse

I'm surprised so many posters have never heard of Megan the Stallion since she has been all over popular culture the last few years :ebr:

You guys are in for a hell of a shock when you find out about WAP :funny:

Wong dipping out when he got told about breaking the law was my favourite scene.

The casting for the Wrecking Crew seemed underwhelming. I hope the Leader is the one who hired them to get Jen's blood. It would be great to see Tim Blake Nelson finally get to play the leader in all his evil green genius glory.

Last edited:
Nothing is kosher about this Wong/Blonsky situation. They were clearly fixing their fights in Macau and not fighting each other seriously.

I get that Jennifer is his lawyer, but the fact that Jennifer is buying Blonsky's pack of goods when he couldn't be more insincere is foolish.

Something is clearly up here.

My first guess on the Wrecking Crew is that they are working for Samuel Sterns, but I guess we shall see. Also, this:

latest

What happened to Thunderball?

No, definitely not in Love and Thunder.

Unless... she was Lady Sif all along...

giphy.gif

WHO THE HELL IS MEGAN THEE STALLION

If this show had been New York based, it might have been Cardi B, who I assume everyone here has heard of.

Also, more Blonsky in human form = :up:

I'm surprised so many posters have never heard of Megan the Stallion since she has been all over popular culture the last few years :ebr:

I'm old , so popular culture , as far as music goes for me, is like the early 00s , and I was 16 when she born:funny:.

The vast majority of stuff I listen is stuff that was around before many of you all were born, so , I'm definitely not gonna know who Megan the Stallion is. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"