She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 8 "Ribbit and Rip It" (Spoiler Thread)

I have to say that when She-Hulk gets a bit savage and is snarling and it freeze frames on that at the end of the episode, she does look quite fetching. And her face and hair look great in that scene. She looks much more real and prettier as a result.

I wish they found a way to get her in her classic original torn white dress from Savage She-Hulk. That would be really cool and iconic to see.

I'm already getting Damage Control fatigue.. they are so forced , incompetent, and always randomly appear when the script demands
They've been useless and boring so far. Fatigue almost implies that they were better at some point but they've been rubbish since day 1!

Good episode.

It was good to see happy Matt. It didn't feel off. I do enjoy seeing Maslany in the super suit.

"Ketchup and mustard". I laughed.
Yeah, dude deserves it - and it fit very well with the show.

The super suit really looks good.

:D

So character posters for DD and Leapfrog later today?

this was so hyped before….and boy did it deliver.
Definitely best episode.

This was definitely the best episode of the show. I had no major issues with Daredevil's portrayal here (aside from him being so casual being in costume in daylight), and it was great seeing Cox finally back. Can't believe it's been four years since the show ended.

This was definitely the best episode of the show. I had no major issues with Daredevil's portrayal here (aside from him being so casual being in costume in daylight), and it was great seeing Cox finally back. Can't believe it's been four years since the show ended.

Let's face it. If you saw someone in costume walking around (whether in the daytime or at night) most people would simply think they're going to or coming back from a fancy dress party and wouldn't bat an eyelid.

this was so hyped before….and boy did it deliver.
Definitely best episode.
This and the first episode are my favourites. Will be rewatching both a fair few more times.

46a1829682c9ffb3d13f7a1aadb1b038873a042f.gifv

e155399b91fb2afe27fa0ad3eed26008d28ca9bb.gifv

57e5f5865af3dbc9392cc2c98a5bc49d3bd27d43.gifv

a1409a92847ba42174f35862c6bffbadfbd1dd44.gifv

It delivered because of how Daredevil was portrayed. He acted the same as he did on Netflix. Him mentioning he was a fan of law shows, I could see him saying that to Luke Cage in the Defenders TBH.

I greatly enjoyed this episode but I think they made Matt a wee bit too cheerful when he was suited up. Also thought it was a little too pandery that Jennifer and Matt slept with each other (though admittedly not out of character as it felt like every woman character wanted to bone Matt in the Netflix series). Beyond that, just like the series, it may have been flawed but by hook or crook it was a lot of fun. Cannot wait for the Daredevil show.

I have to say that when She-Hulk gets a bit savage and is snarling and it freeze frames on that at the end of the episode, she does look quite fetching. And her face and hair look great in that scene. She looks much more real and prettier as a result.

I wish they found a way to get her in her classic original torn white dress from Savage She-Hulk. That would be really cool and iconic to see.

My brother is starving

I just noticed it when she picked him up.
Yeah, that was the only shot that stood out to me as egregiously bad. It's just harder to do composite shots that use real, photographed elements.

If there's a second season, maybe the solution is that whenever Jen is at work or in court, only to feature her in her human form. That way she won't look so terrible like she's a computer game character interacting with real people. Either that or have the work scenes done by the same VFX house as the action shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"