No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Was just on that Reddit thread having an argument with Fiti99, another user who believes the multiverse isn't happening because they prefer Spider-Man to be a grounded superhero who doesn't involve himself in big storylines most of the time, thus an obvious indisputable indication that NWH will definitely be a grounded Spider-Man movie with no multiverse elements whatsoever.

Still loving how people are treating their preferences as facts when we know so little about the movie. :whatever:

I was reading about that reddit user and how he supposedly accurately confirmed he F&WS cameo and...well i think thats another drop in the bucket showing that Tobey and Andrew are in this.

Where theres smoke theres fire and theres a LOT of smoke around this. I think theyre definitely in it guys, how much is the question.

I will say this, on the off-chance that leak is real:

Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield being brought in the second act makes infinitely more sense than having them just pop up in the climax for unnecessary fan service and nothing else. It would also be a better way to re-introduce them and have them interact with Tom Holland's Spidey before the big showdown.

Well if we are going by the images that have been released.

Then it does seem like Peter, Ned and MJ are sneaking into Dr Stranges Sanctum. so it would be using the whole kids sneaking in and create an issue by messing with magic they do not understand storyline.

Oh and it being about the villains fighting overs starks reactor would be a way to connect to stark again

As far as this most recent rumor, I don't know if I buy the specific details of it,
but the broad ideas that Maguire and Garfield will at least make an appearance, and that villains are from the multiverse with Strange trying to somehow help get them back to their world's at the very least
I can buy.

But look, I've been through this rodeo since the 90s. There are gonna be a ton of these alleged "for certain " plot leaks before the film is released.

So, everyone will have to use their own discretion as to whether or not they believe the validity of this alleged leak or not.

I still tend to think the Fandomwire story seems to the most likely a scenario judging against all the alleged leaks so far.

I know that not everyone agrees with that one, but that's the one that's seemed the most likely to me in terms of what could actually happen , i.e. a more limited scope of a story, as opposed to some of the wilder leaks , fan speculation, and fan desires.

Though, to be fair, the fandowire story put alot of emphasis on the conclusion more than an overall plot outline like this alleged leak has.

But at the end of the day, neither leak is 100% confirmed , so anyone else's guess is as good as mine.

And I guess you could make the argument that the MCU has started to spread fake leaks in order to keep everything more secretive, as indicated by the Wandavision fiasco even from scoopers who had gotten things 100% right before the finale came along.

And I guess you could make the argument that the MCU has started to spread fake leaks in order to keep everything more secretive, as indicated by the Wandavision fiasco even from scoopers who had gotten things 100% right before the finale came along.

Well ,alleged leaks can come from a variety of places.

Sometimes the studios leaks fake information to see who in their ranks is leaking stuff, at which point, said leaker gets canned.

Sometimes people will just make stuff up based off of other based off of other rumors and alleged leaks .
Alot of times they'll make stuff up based off of fan desires and speculation.

Sometimes the leaks are based on older drafts or ideas that were part of the production , but those ideas were abandoned or altered, so the scooper is receiving old information that's no longer the case.

Then again, sometimes they actually leak the real deal and right on the money, which is what happened with one of the many alleged The Rise Of Skywalker plot leaks on reddit.

I'm not claiming this one is made up, or fake, etc.

Just giving examples how many different ways these "scoops" or "leaks" have come about in the past.

The thing with these alleged "story" leaks that come out is it just takes everything we already know or has been heavily speculated on and tries to put them together.

Man...... if Tobey and Andrew aren’t in this movie even after that.... there’s gonna be levels of complaining on the internet like we’ve never seen before, lol.

It’ll make Ralph Bohner look like an appetizer

Curious how they twist his motivations into something more villainous again. Peter pulled him back from the brink in the end.

Will Happy still be in love with Aunt May?

d135485f1c0f292fa772229d5afdd3f30672447c_hq.gif

I wonder how much they will reveal in that first teaser? Do you save Toby and Andrew for the post title shot as a quick tease?

They’re gonna put some sort of quick money shot of Tobey and Andrew in the first teaser. This is Sony, and I doubt they can keep the ‘secret’ under wraps for much longer.

While this is exciting to read, at this point Marvel/Sony might as well release a press statement with a general synopsis and a cast list. When you have one of the actors in a film give an interview and basically semi confirm a lot of the rumors going on, there's no point in holding things so close to the chest at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"