No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

...I think Molina just confirmed Spider-Verse, holy s***.

Ugh. This is what I feared. I'm not sure I'll dig them going this route.

I loved Otto's arc and Spider-Man 2's ending is so beautiful. Maybe I'll have to view it as some alternate universe thing to enjoy it or if they really screw it up just act like Star Wars fans do and yell "Not canon!".

I do have some reservations, but we don't know what the context will be so I'm waiting to see what that will entail.

I'm more hyped that he basically confirmed Spider-Verse is happening. :mrk:

"No one really dies in this universe" pretty much suggests Dafoe's Goblin is going to be in this too and they're gonna mess with the original movies ending as well.

And while they're at it Topher better be in this too.

Raimi bros are gonna be treated to a good time with this, couldn’t be happier

and you Webb guys are gonna get your guy too, without the blue glow and sing a long from TASM2 (thank god)

Raimi bros are gonna be treated to a good time with this, couldn’t be happier

and you Webb guys are gonna get your guy too, without the blue glow and sing a long from TASM2 (thank god)

All my Raimi bros I follow on Twitter are having a massive meltdown right now. They're livid:hehe:

As a die-hard Raimi bro myself, I'm going to remain optimistic for now.

So...does this mean that Ock could be some sort of revenant in NWH? Because he's clearly dead as a doornail in that final shot in SM2.

I’m definitely one of the select few Raimi guys who remains extremely optimistic.

Hopefully the movie will be something all of us can enjoy.

So...does this mean that Ock could be some sort of revenant in NWH? Because he's clearly dead as a doornail in that final shot in SM2.

They're gonna suck him away into the multiverse right before his sacrifice and assumingly before Peter gives him the speech.

I'm guessing the arms might take hold of his mind again?

I don't know, they could go in many different directions with him in this movie.

I'm a hardcore Raimi fan, so I certainly understand the frustration haha. But I do think we should wait and see how it plays out. As I said, I'm sure Raimi has had input with this. Either way, I'm hyped honestly. I feel like a kid in the mid 2000s again.

Watts, please, don't mess this up.

Can someone take a peek at the MCU subreddit? I imagine it's quite the flaming trash heap right now in response to this news. :funny:

Wow. Glad to have it confirmed, I guess but like many others a little concerned about the fact that it takes place immediately after Spider-man 2

Have they even confirmed that Molina's Ock will be a villain in this? What if he's actually one of the protagonists, or more of an anti-hero?

What if by the end everything goes back to normal and it keeps the ending of Spidey 2 in tact?

Have they even confirmed that Molina's Ock will be a villain in this? What if he's actually one of the protagonists, or more of an anti-hero?
I've heard that theory being thrown around on Twitter. I'd actually be on board with it if they went that route.

I mean, considering Ock and Electro are the only two villainous characters confirmed to be in this, it's pretty obvious. The main villains in MCU films are almost always announced before or during production.

If Dafoe is truly returning as Green Goblin, that would make for the best mid-credits stinger ever.

If its part of the multiverse of madness stuff. its possible the "madness" part is what will explain away differences. after all if you brought back Raimi Goblin. you would have to explain away that he most certainly was a 100% dead corpses after being stabbed in the groin.

When it comes to villains. there isn't gonna be just 2 or 3. you wait. its easy to say well 3 is more than enough. but thats not exactly gonna be massively exciting for a multiverse story like this. you go all in or you go home. **** needs to go down here.

Last edited:
EzIlLYRVIAMf6JL

This whole thing is such a mindf***. If you had told me in 2004 everything that is happening with Marvel right now... Holy ****, I wouldn't believe anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"