No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

I like Grace. I think she's cute. :o

She could tone down the eyebrow lift and open mouth on her thumbnails. Looks forced and insane and then the **** she talks confirms. Probs done some analytics that showed teenage boys being more responsive to open mouth pictures. I'm cynical. Hopefully she's just daft.

I also don't pay attention to Charles Murphy. So, this insinuation ain't working on me
Doesn't mean that there isn't a double standard in general. I was just pointing out how I always notice people hating on her and treating her like the anti-christ whenever lots of other scoopers are just as bad, if not worse.

She's performer, like alot of youtubers.

She knows how to stir things up in the geek community, and to get clicks.
She knows which buttons to push and what to say .

She isn't different from alot of other youtubers in that respect. They know in order to keep people showing up, there's got to be a presentation and a flare to it in order for people pro and con, to keep watching.

While I think she does hear things, and gets some info, she puts on a show to present that information. She knows a dry presentation of rumor/gossip doesn't get clicks and views.

Sorry I started this debate. I knew getting info from her would cause controversy, but two pages worth?

And yeah, I'm in the camp that likes her videos... and no, she's not bad to look at either.

She's a cute woman.
I don't hate her myself .

Then again, when I want to read or hear cbm gossips or scoops , I care more about the scoopers track record and creditability .

Who they are personally, I could care less about, since I'm not friending them on Facebook.

She's a cute woman.

Then again, when I want to read or hear cbm gossips or scoops , I care more about the scoopers track record and creditability .

Who they are personally, I could care less about, since I'm not friending them on Facebook.

You still use Facebook!?

jk:funny:

I, too, am hearing that NWH has a screening recently.

ViewerAnon seems to be corroborating that claim as well. He said no reactions leaked out though.

I feel as if Grace Randolph's claim was true and NWH indeed has severe story problems, it would have been delayed along with the rest of the MCU slot.

Interesting. Maybe we'll get some actual leaks. Be interesting to see how they correspond with the other leaks.

ViewerAnon seems to be corroborating that claim as well. He said no reactions leaked out though.

I feel as if Grace Randolph's claim was true and NWH indeed has severe story problems, it would have been delayed along with the rest of the MCU slot.

Wait what??

You should probably re-read my comment and try to reflect on each word instead of half a sentence.
You should probably read what they wrote instead of thinking they just are blindly hating her for no reason

She's a cute woman.

I dont seek out these scoops. I only ever see them or comment when ya'll post them here. Largely I don't believe anything to be true or confirmed until it hits the major trades.

You should probably read what they wrote instead of thinking they just are blindly hating her for no reason
Still don’t think you’re following. I’m saying that generally (not specific to this thread), I see people hating on Grace Randolph a lot more overall and with so much more fervor for doing the same things that most scoopers do. Just an observation, and it always made me wonder why her hate is more vicious and borderline violent from what I’ve seen online in general, compared to other personalities known for leaking. Maybe it’s just because she’s better known, maybe something a little more systemic.

Do most scoopers tend to tell other filmmakers that they don't know what they're talking about regarding their own films? I don't follow these people. I only ever see what ya'll post here. But I can easily see why one would hate Grace given various back and forth conversations I have seen with her.

When moderators on here warn you for flaming just because you defend Grace and call out the hypocrisy of others that don't really attack other scoopers so personally like they do her. Not just that, but said moderators here continue to attack her with pretty harsh language :dry: It's just wild. Don't really get the hate for that woman at all.

Question: some have said that
Venom
might be a part of the sinister six here. But what could their motive be in teaming up with the other villains? The depiction of the character we've seen to date doesn't seem like someone who would take on Spider-Man.

When moderators on here warn you for flaming just because you defend Grace and call out the hypocrisy of others that don't really attack other scoopers so personally like they do her. Not just that, but said moderators here continue to attack her with pretty harsh language :dry: It's just wild. Don't really get the hate for that woman at all.

If you are calling me out

1 - I have no idea what you are talking about in reference to your warning you received. I didn't issue it in any case

2 - What harsh language are you referring to? Unlikable? Seriously, I didn't say anything overtly insulting or controversial.

If you are a fan of hers, that is fine. I am not stopping you from watching her content. But if you are getting triggered over my non offensive criticism I posted here, the you need thicker skin. If you are referring to someone else, then ignore previous sentence, but again I would have no idea who you're referring to. Grace, like anyone who is a public figure, can be criticized.

If you are calling me out

1 - I have no idea what you are talking about in reference to your warning you received. I didn't issue it in any case

2 - What harsh language are you referring to? Unlikable? Seriously, I didn't say anything overtly insulting or controversial.

If you are a fan of hers, that is fine. I am not stopping you from watching her content. But if you are getting triggered over my non offensive criticism I posted here, the you need thicker skin. If you are referring to someone else, then ignore previous sentence, but again I would have no idea who you're referring to. Grace, like anyone who is a public figure, can be criticized.
It was not you at all - I got flagged by asking for respectful language and calling others out in another thread, I actually used the behavior in this thread as an example of respectful language and how to question scoopers. That's all, it's odd how some attack her personally like she killed their dog or something lol

It was not you at all - I got flagged by asking for respectful language and calling others out in another thread, I actually used the behavior in this thread as an example of respectful language and how to question scoopers. That's all, it's odd how some attack her personally like she killed their dog or something lol

Copy. I am unfamiliar with the incident in question but thank you for the clarification :up:

Question: some have said that
Venom
might be a part of the sinister six here. But what could their motive be in teaming up with the other villains? The depiction of the character we've seen to date doesn't seem like someone who would take on Spider-Man.
They aren't going to
waste the Venom and Spider-Man crossover in this already crowded movie (thank god for that). I do believe he might have a cameo in this whether it be during or in a post-credits scene to further foreshadow Venom 3, but people expecting him to be one of the S6 in NWH are going to be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"