No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

It’s quite clear that they’re going back to basics with the next trilogy, and I think a lot of the problems people had with the previous movies will be addressed. It’s a relief to me, in all honesty.
I very much hope you are right.
We really need to get away from the "Golly gee Mr. Stark" nonsense and have Spidey be his own hero, without super high tech suits too...

The video version of Feige’s Daredevil comments.

Ignoring the fact Amy Pascal’s hair looks like she just got electrocuted by Electro, her knowing laugh she makes while Feige says when Cox makes his return as the character remains to be seen while their promoting this film pretty much tells us all we need to know about when we will see Cox return as DD. Which is as soon as next week in that little Spider-Man movie that you may have heard about.

Ignoring the fact Amy Pascal’s hair looks like she just got electrocuted by Electro, her knowing laugh she makes while Feige says when Cox makes his return as the character remains to be seen while their promoting this film pretty much tells us all we need to know about when we will see Cox return as DD. Which is as soon as next week in that little Spider-Man movie that you may have heard about.

I think fans need to proceed with extreme caution in regards to DD. It still remains to be seen if the version of the character that we fell in love with back on Netflix, even fits in this universe of the MCU. That being said I would love nothing more then for it to be an absolute perfect match because I’m tired of all these generic Disney super hero shows. They’ve all been fun little rides but nothing that really registers like DD/Jessica Jones or punisher.

Oh man Amy Pascal reminds me of the female Doc Ock in the Into the Spider-verse movie.

Its great that they are bringing Charlie Cox back! Im looking forward to seeing him again in No way home (hopefully).
Oh, and I bet my life on the fact that a bunch of people is going to absolutely hate what theyll do with the character moving forward. Its not going to be the exact same version of DD we last saw in the Netflix series and people is going to get really mad.
Im looking forward to it!

Its great that they are bringing Charlie Cox back! Im looking forward to seeing him again in No way home (hopefully).
Oh, and I bet my life on the fact that a bunch of people is going to absolutely hate what theyll do with the character moving forward. Its not going to be the exact same version of DD we last saw in the Netflix series and people is going to get really mad.
Im looking forward to it!

Doesn’t need to be the “exact” same version but at least respect the original material enough to be as faithful as possible within the constraints of the MCU.

Doesn’t need to be the “exact” same version but at least respect the original material enough to be as faithful as possible within the constraints of the MCU.
I don't recall anything in the Netflix series that would conflict much with the ongoing MCU story. Ditto for just about any of the characters. I think they would probably power up DD in a movie setting. Personally, I'd like to see Jessica Jones, but I'm not sure Marvel would really portray that character as presented in her Netflix show. LOL.

It’s quite clear that they’re going back to basics with the next trilogy, and I think a lot of the problems people had with the previous movies will be addressed. It’s a relief to me, in all honesty.
I'm most intrigued with the villains they are going to feature.

And I'd like to see a mcu Spidey film without an Avenger/Iron Man supporting character.

I didn't think I was gonna be able to see this movie until after Christmas, but thanks to my incredible wife, I got tickets for opening night. And to make it even better, I'm seeing it with an old friend from high school who literally has no idea that Tobey and Andrew are in the movie... so I get to see a genuine surprise reaction from him. It's gonna great!

And I'd like to see a mcu Spidey film without an Avenger/Iron Man supporting character.
If they are indeed making another trilogy with Holland, I think they will have MCU characters pop up as a guest star.

Wouldn't mind Kate Bishop, I could see a romance between Holland's PP and her.

In the next trilogy I think we will see the human torch In one of the movies.

In the next trilogy I think we will see the human torch In one of the movies.
That would be cool to see. The Spidey/HT dynamic in the comics is definitely one of my favourites, certainly better than all this Stark loving they've been doing across four movies now.

I am honestly not expecting Charlie Cox to be the same DD we got in the Netflix show just like I'm not expecting Donofrio's Kingpin to be the same either and I can somewhat live with that.

I mean there is just no way you can have that level of carnage in the MCU, but at the same time I do believe they are beginning to push some boundaries when it comes to violence which we saw quite a bit of in The Falcon & The Winter Soldier so atleast that has me more hopeful going forward.

Moon Knight looks like its also going to be alot darker and more brutal than any of the Disney Plus shows aswell so at this point I'm not too worried about the characters being toned down that much.

I didn't think I was gonna be able to see this movie until after Christmas, but thanks to my incredible wife, I got tickets for opening night. And to make it even better, I'm seeing it with an old friend from high school who literally has no idea that Tobey and Andrew are in the movie... so I get to see a genuine surprise reaction from him. It's gonna great!

Queen energy right there. Have a blast man.

I'm seeing it Saturday with my wife on a little triple date. I was going to just book them opening night for the two of us, but she convinced me it'd be worth it to just stay off the internet for a few days so I can see it with all our friends. It'll be a challenge for sure, but definitely gonna be worth it to have that shared experience.

I got my tickets. Nov 15, 9 pm. :hrt:

the-office-dwight-schrute.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"