No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Everyone is forgetting SONY is the biggest troll company of them all.

I am willing to bet they do a face reveal trailer the night before the premiere
I think they'll be having the three of them at the premiere so they have to do it.

I will be really mad if they give Daredevil "full mcu" treatment and we will see him qupping in in the middle of a fight...

You have dozens of other characters, leave Matt, Kingpin and his "corner" alone. Let them be serious for most of the time without reminding us that "hey! hey! hey! we know it's silly comic book adaptation! here! have some meta joke about how silly it is!"

This is exactly why I’ve said that people should approach this situation with extreme caution. This might not be the DD that set Netflix on fire and took it by storm. Let’s take every single Marvel Disney series for example. Each one was a fun little ride but essentially all of them were the same. They had Disney’s fingerprints littered through out them. DD does not work in any of those settings and can Disney even push the envelope any further as far as mature content goes then those series?

Hawkeye is another example. Fun series but essentially more of the same. Now everyone is excited for a certain fan favorite character to return in that series and I feel like I’m crazy or living on another planet because…..I’m not. I’m worried that Disney is going to do what Disney does. Take a concept, put their spin on it, have it be wildly successful from a financial point of view but ultimately not remain at faithful or respectful to the original material.

It’s just the Disney/MCU way and hard to argue against it because as much as it drives me insane, the general audience loves it and those are the people that get Disney paid.

And Punisher season 3. Give me DD and Punisher all day every day. Love those two series so much.

NO lol

Dude you won’t find anyone that loves those Punisher/DD Netflix series more then me. Jessica Jones as well. Sometimes she gets lost in the shuffle but her series was just as good if not better at certain moments to me. All that being said…..there is no way that Disney is ever touching Punisher lol….and maybe that’s for the best actually.

NO lol

Dude you won’t find anyone that loves those Punisher/DD Netflix series more then me. Jessica Jones as well. Sometimes she gets lost in the shuffle but her series was just as good if not better at certain moments to me. All that being said…..there is no way that Disney is ever touching Punisher lol….and maybe that’s for the best actually.

I enjoyed season 1 of JJ. Didn’t get around to season 2 or 3.

Looks like there is no third trailer after all:

when it’s all said and done I think we’ll see Tobey and Andrew in critics tv spots two weeks after the movie comes out. But one thing is for sure, we will not see them in any marketing before the film comes out in many territories this year.

Which makes me bad for the folks in countries like Japan, China and the Philippines, who won’t be getting the film until a month from now, and by the that time footage of Maguire and Garfield will already be out there. It’s one to avoid social media for a couple days before you see the movie to avoid spoilers, but trying imagining having a social media blackout for a month in order to see the movie as fresh as possible.

Well I'm glad they were able to restrain themselves from releasing another trailer. It's funny how a few weeks ago I was excited to see maybe a glimpse of Tobey and Andrew in the second trailer but now that I'm 9 days away from seeing it I'm avoiding any potential new footage like the plague.

Well I'm glad they were able to restrain themselves from releasing another trailer. It's funny how a few weeks ago I was excited to see maybe a glimpse of Tobey and Andrew in the second trailer but now that I'm 9 days away from seeing it I'm avoiding any potential new footage like the plague.

9 f**king days! Lol that’s crazy’s. Where did the time go?

Im getting super tempted to go zero dark thirty right now.

A third trailer would have been stupid and most people wouldn’t have even watched it. Good decision. I’ve been avoiding TV spots like it’s my job.

One good thing about avoiding TV spots is that it's mostly been variations of the same old footage we've been seeing since the first trailer.

If you go dark, who am I gonna share my displeasure with this franchise with? :(

My second in command Cade will be around to keep the hating going.

Or am I second in command? I don’t even know anymore cause Cade be on another level with the hating sometimes lol. :oldrazz:

In an update to all base employees, our base Commander sent out the Covid status for the base and mentioned holiday gatherings and Spider-Man: No Way Home as large events to be careful around. That was both cool and ominous at the same time.

My second in command Cade will be around to keep the hating going.

Or am I second in command? I don’t even know anymore cause Cade be on another level with the hating sometimes lol. :oldrazz:

b34c023b01785379995e963f12f5f6d6.gif

In an update to all base employees, our base Commander sent out the Covid status for the base and mentioned holiday gatherings and Spider-Man: No Way Home as large events to be careful around. That was both cool and ominous at the same time.
My showing is pretty full on opening night. I got my booster and everything but unlike previous movie theater outings this year that were less crowded, I'll probably be wearing a mask for the whole movie this time around.

I think the MCU should embrace different tones and ratings. I mean Deadpool will be R rated so why not Daredevil.

I think the MCU should embrace different tones and ratings. I mean Deadpool will be R rated so why not Daredevil.

Disney has a tailor made label and streaming service for R-rated content— 20th Century Studios and Hulu— so there’s no excuse not to make it.

I think Disney probably want to be really careful though because these films are very kid friendly and i don't think they want kids expressing a desire to see R rated movies because they see certain characters from PG13 movies. Thats probably why you won't see that many R-rated movies from them.

What is the story with DeadPool moving forward? Is the series going to remain rated R and are there even any plans to continue that series? I haven’t really followed that situation

What is the story with DeadPool moving forward? Is the series going to remain rated R and are there even any plans to continue that series? I haven’t really followed that situation
Kevin Feige has stated that he has no intention of watering down Deadpool.

Kevin Feige Confirms Marvel Sees ‘Deadpool’ as MCU’s Only R-Rated Property

Personally I don't think Deadpool being R matters much anyway when it comes to box office. I'm pretty sure there were more kids in the theater when I saw Deadpool 2 opening night compared to when I saw Endgame on opening night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"