Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting, if true.

61-5p5GsDGL._AC_SY741_.jpg

Have any of y’all watched Green Lantern recently? A baffling movie. The highlight is a young, not yet gray Taika Waititi.

Have any of y’all watched Green Lantern recently? A baffling movie. The highlight is a young, not yet gray Taika Waititi.

Wow. I woudnt recognize him in 100 years. Thank you. He aged well.

That's because she hasn't said something that set them off yet. All it takes is one comment they don't like. One comment made Brie Parson an internet pariah. Don't worry. They will get to scoping and searching. They will find the justification they seek to pile on her soon.
That sounds like something normal humans in general would do.

Maybe the flash movie will have Kilmer instead of Keaton?

Well I guess DC dans who have been wanting a Superman video games for years, well WB will meet you half way

upload_2020-8-7_7-59-43.jpeg

Dean Norris is going to be at Fandome? And as expected Warners is keeping Ezra Miller as the Flash, lol.

So....no Ray Fisher. No Henry Cavill unless that's a big surprise at the end, however this leads me to believe that there's no Superman movie on the horizon.

So....no Ray Fisher. No Henry Cavill unless that's a big surprise at the end, however this leads me to believe that there's no Superman movie on the horizon.
Haha why would they want him there?
He called 2 of the higher ups complicit in abusive behavior. They wouldn't have him there.

And I've said, but I've been wrong before, Cavill as Supes is done. And if he's not done, he should be. Just get a fresh start

Hopefully they get CCH Pounder to voice Waller in the game.

It’ll be a miracle if they get Arleen Sorkin too, I’ve had enough of Tara Strong phoning in her Timmy Turner/Dill Pickles routine for Harley in these games.

Gotta give DC major props for this event, theyre looking to make a major statement with Fandome.
I see this event as essentially DC’s equivalent to Marvel’s Hall H 2019 panel, except I think what’s revealed in Fandome is gonna make a bigger splash in the news cycle simply because DC is going to be announce so much more new things, not just films but games, shows, and comics. This is THE fan event. This is going to be way bigger than that dismal digital Comic-Con, for sure.

There’s a slump in major news for awhile but after this event we’re going to have a lot to talk about. We should be very thankful that this event is happening.

Last edited:
Well everything in terms of theatrical movies will be 2023 and above right, cause we're set through 2021 & 2022. I do wanna see casting.

The main thing I’m looking for at the DC FanDome is the movie trailers. The Batman, WW, SS, etc. but I always thought it would be better to spread it across not just drop it all at once because it could get lost in the shuffle.

Still skeptical about Black Adam and why we need a solo movie about him...but you know what, they made Joker work very well, maybe they found an interesting story to tell about him. Plus the Rock is so charismatic, he could make the movie work.

I see a lot of people (not necessarily on these forums but elsewhere on the web) criticizing DC films for their...unorthodox film slate and feel its just all scattershot but you know what, maybe scattershot isnt such a bad idea if they’ve got consistently fresh ideas.

I mean the whole what characters really need a movie? I don't think anyone thought Ant-Man needed a movie and that was a surprise hit for everyone. Personally, I never saw the need for a Cyborg movie either, but you're right, the Rock is very charismatic and I'm sure you just need a decent story.

I am actually really shocked about the whole Ezra Miller thing. I mean this is literally sweeping it under the rug. What is more shocking is that they are getting away with it................interesting.

I mean the whole what characters really need a movie? I don't think anyone thought Ant-Man needed a movie and that was a surprise hit for everyone. Personally, I never saw the need for a Cyborg movie either, but you're right, the Rock is very charismatic and I'm sure you just need a decent story.
This will need to be all about story. I mean the Rock is very charismatic and funny but is Rock as Black Adam any of that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"