Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently watched an interview with Mr, Wilson and his appearance was not drastically different from his heyday in the aughts. The short grey hair was a stylistic choice he first tried out while working on the show Documentary Now.
My brother was trying to sell me on the idea that they deliberately tried to make him up to look like Howard Stark for some ~mysterious~ reason yet to be revealed. :funny:

I'm glad you guys loved Loki. I was looking forward to the show, but I lost my mom on Tuesday. I haven't felt like watching anything since then, hopefully my interest will be back next week.
Sorry for your loss, Shuri. My condolences to you and your family.

E32h0F0X0AYJnFA

You would think that would have been the first image you send out promoting your Flash movie. But what do you know, I'm not a WB marketing guy.

Batman trumps all, remember?

Also, if that's a close up of the logo, I hate the texture of the suit.

You would think that would have been the first image you send out promoting your Flash movie. But what do you know, I'm not a WB marketing guy.
You would think but let's face it - Batman is the only reason the movie is finally getting made.

I've always been down for a Flash movie, but seeing Keaton's Batman again is definitely what I'm most looking forward too.

I'm mostly frustrated something I liked and would be curious about (Keaton Batman) is being used in something I have negative interest in. Maybe the film will be good though.

I’m still warming up to Ezra Miller as Flash. He was a lot better in the Snyder cut but even there there were a few bits of his that kind of grated on me. A whole movie where he is the lead has me apprehensive. So far I think Grant Gustin is the better Barry but we’ll see. Maybe Muschietti can pull it out of him.

The Flash being a sidekick in his own movie also makes me nervous for it. Hopefully it doesn't devolve into being Batman: Flashpoint

Batman eating the box? Harmful to the character and our ability to sell toys to children.

Batman using machine guns, murdering criminals and branding people with a searing hot Bat-iron? Totally on brand and fine.

Here’s Batman’s in-universe reasoning for not going down there:

That’s so convincing.

You clown lmao.
giphy.gif

But for real, they can traumatize us with Bruce/Barbara having unnecessary bat-sex that no one asked for but God forbid Batman gives oral to his true love on a adult oriented cartoon. Guess that means Harley and Ivy will be playing board games with each other this season.

WB/DC needs to go kick rocks.

Last edited:
I’m still warming up to Ezra Miller as Flash. He was a lot better in the Snyder cut but even there there were a few bits of his that kind of grated on me. A whole movie where he is the lead has me apprehensive. So far I think Grant Gustin is the better Barry but we’ll see. Maybe Muschietti can pull it out of him.

The Flash being a sidekick in his own movie also makes me nervous for it. Hopefully it doesn't devolve into being Batman: Flashpoint

Honestly, I think the only way that movie will be enjoyable is if he IS only a sidekick. Give me Batpoint: Into the Keatonverse. Screw Ezra and his twitchy performance; MK is the only reason I’m watching that movie.

The Darkhold should've been a tip off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"