• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
green%20goblin%20gwen%20stacy%20the%20amazing%20spider-man%202.gif

Hey look guys, I wonder what villain that is! Could be anyone!

Is that General Zod? :o

You're not comparing apples with apples. You're asking why this movie can't do something because a movie (in a different universe) did it with Elves from another planet.

There's nothing more to discuss lol. Break it down to simplest form and you'll see how dumb it sounds.

I understand that their different worlds, but Spider-Man (nor his world) is not in any sense of the world, realistic. Goblin is too ridiculous, but this...

2436852-1.png

the-amazing-spider-man-2-first-look-at-jamie-foxx-as-electro.jpg

is perfectly fine.

Right.

It's really not worth arguing with them. Trust me. Save your energy.

It amuses me how people think. Guess we should get back to the game talk haha considered that is what this thread is for.

Can't wait to see what you think of the movie. Hope Dane doesn't take you out of it. Considering they're using a villain that by no means resembles the comics. What a shame.

Last edited:
Anyway, I just finished Ultimate Spider-Man again. Hard to believe that game is 9 years old almost.

I wish that these new games would bring back the bouncing off walls during fighting using the control stick.

1070117-norman05.jpeg

Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Green-Goblin.png

The hood isn't there but this is a great adaption face and ears wise :up:

Yeah but it doesn't "resemble" the Goblin, RedBlueWonder! :o #boycott

We all trust your opinion considering you think a Transformers film looks better than TASM 2.

This place can really be a madhouse sometimes. Anyways, back to the TASM2 video game.

1070117-norman05.jpeg

Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Green-Goblin.png

The hood isn't there but this is a great adaption face and ears wise :up:

Sorry a close up of his eye? That looks like it could be Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk just as much...
The lighting is what is coloring him green.

And you don't think they did that on purpose? You're right, they wanted to make the light pink but the dollar store only had green bulbs left.

I've been playing that as well lately. It would be cool for them to bring that back, and those really cool wall runs and flips when your swinging and run along side a building.

I've been playing that as well lately. It would be cool for them to bring that back, and those really cool wall runs and flips when your swinging and run along side a building.

That game aged really well, did it not?

Hmmm nope not the case at all. Considering most games now don't do demos anymore. So yeah doesn't mean they're not confident. At all.

exactly what I was thinking. Most AAA games don't do demos nowadays, including Infamous or GTA5

It doesn't lol

It does, other than the hood the two are similar.

The one you posted was a weak comparison. You need much more realistic art work to fairly compare.

Also why did you use a pre-production photo for Electro? He resembles Ultimate when we add in some cgi otherwise he looks like a member of blue man group.

"It looks like GG."

"No it doesn't."

"Yes it does."

"No it doesn't."

"YES."

"NO."

"YES."

"NO."

"YES!"

I was blown away by how well it's aged. I hadn't played it for years, put it in the xbox, and even the graphics are still really good!

It does, other than the hood the two are similar.

The one you posted was a weak comparison. You need much more realistic art work to fairly compare.

Also why did you use a pre-production photo for Electro? He resembles Ultimate when we add in some cgi otherwise he looks like a member of blue man group.

I look at your avatar (love btw) and at Dahaan and see nothing in common.

Then why not just color him green

Why not give the Lizard a snout? Why not give Electro a yellow bolt mask on his face? Why not make the Rhino suit attached to Paul's skin?

You're dealing with comic book characters, the questions are endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"