The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

LOL Grogu is wrecking Google search page
Mandalorian - Grogu
Click him on the bottom right corner.

Last edited:
Started watching the first 2 seasons before I jump into this as it's been a while. It's funny watching those first few episodes back. The show has come a long way already.
They’ll always retain a special charm though. :cwink:

I am just thankful we can get actual creature make up now....

(shudders at episode 2 Trandoshans)

What happened to the other female Mandalorians that were rolling with Bo Kattan? I don't remember ever seeing them again after encountering Din the first time.

What happened to the other female Mandalorians that were rolling with Bo Kattan? I don't remember ever seeing them again after encountering Din the first time.
Bo sulking in her castle because her followers deserted her earns her a "Pull yourself together, you have to expect this" response. Bo sinking into despair because her friends deserted her, that gets a more sympathetic response — and makes her vulnerable to a cult's love-bombing.

I would like to see Luke Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Ezra Bridger, Grogu, and Kelleran Beq together as the Jedi of this New Republic period (Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, and Ahsoka).

As we had discovered with Episode 3, the long runtime will only matter if the plots are actually relevant to the titular character.

If Kelleran Beq is alive in the present day, I will bet you he's the one who trained Luke after Obi-Wan and Yoda.

Has it been revealed what Christopher Lloyd's role is this season?

Haven't seen anything. Assuming he'll be a leader living on Mandalore or something. Maybe the same guys hinted at in the final scene this week.

There was a rumor that he was a comrade of Jango Fett's from back in the day...take that with some salt though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"