Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread - Part 2

So my 8bitdo controller came in, and it's actually much smaller than I was expecting(which is good). The pics of it make it look like it's much bigger and wider than a regular SNES controller, but it's pretty close to the real thing. And all 4 of the shoulder buttons feel natural, which I thought would be a bit weird, but it feels good.

Very pleased. Now I'm just waiting for more 2D platformers to come out.

But you have the Virtual Conso- Oh wait.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important]
hqdefault.jpg
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][YT]MuUyVvZ5ZeU[/YT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important] [FONT=Roboto !important]EXCLUSIVE: No Loot Boxes in Far Cry 5 - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important]270 views1 hour ago Published on 12/15/2017[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have exclusive news about Far Cry 5 and loot boxes! We also have the latest on Disney's acquisition of Fox and what it means for future Marvel [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important]movies like Deadpool, find out just how much money Star Wars: The Last Jedi is going to make, and finally, get the latest on a pair of PC games coming to the Nintendo Switch!
[/FONT]
Fallowing that
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NEWSA Bunch of Nintendo Switch Titles Are Discounted on the eShop for the Holidays Today at 11:21 am

As many may have noticed, Nintendo games rarely go down in price permanently. Their staying power is pretty...
Read more

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=&quot]source: [FONT=&quot]EPN.tv&[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gamezone[/FONT]

So rumors have it that the Virtual Console is coming to the Switch, but in order for you to transfer over your games from your Wii U, you have to pay an upgrade fee for each game transferred. The prices are unknown right now, but they may likely be the same as the transfer fees from Wii to Wii U.

Damn, just from the Wii U? I didn't buy any on the Wii U. All of my VC purchases were on the Wii and a TON on the 3DS. I was hoping for a 3DS transfer.

But who knows, it's just a rumor right now.

I didn't see any mention of the Wii or 3DS, so who knows.

I doubt they would be able to with the Wii, but I don't see why they couldn't with the 3DS, since you have a Nintendo account attached to it. The same one attached to your Wii U and Switch.

But this is Nintendo....

You know, one game I want them to announce next year: Metroid Prime Trilogy. Was on the Wii U VC, so I can easily see a port happening to build hype for MP4.

A port of that would be amazing, as long as you can use a Pro Controller. I wasn’t a fan of the Wii’s controls, even though I know people did like it. But since we have the JoyCons, it would be nice to get both options(motion controls or traditional controls).

Is there anyway to port Xenoblade X to the Switch, too?

Is there anyway to port Xenoblade X to the Switch, too?
the president of monlith soft poke on just that game last month it's inthe Xeno blade chronicles X thread last page of this very month first day ittwas on all mayjor English outlet like Game informerepn.tv and the other that fallow japen news games.

post #239
Dated 12-01-2017, 02:45 AM

page10

Xenoblade Chronicles X (
multipage.gif
... Last Page) zenith16

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Monolith Soft president wants to play Xenoblade Chronicles X on Switch[/FONT]
Published 12 hours ago. 126 comments.

Is a port of the 2015-released open-world action RPG a possibility?

Xenoblade-X_11-30-17.jpg

With Xenoblade Chronicles 2 releasing worldwide for Switch on December 1, Monolith Soft president Tesuya Takahashi has told 4Gamer.net he would like to see a Switch version of Xenoblade Chronicles X, which was released for Wii U in April 2015.

Find the exchange below:
4Gamer.net: Is there a chance that we will be able to play Xenoblade Chronicles X on other hardware in the same way that Xenoblade Chronicles 1, which was released for Wii, was released as a New 3DS title?

Tetsuya Takahashi: Personally, since there are times that I happen to want to play Xenoblade Chronicles X, I get the feeling that it would be nice to play on Nintendo Switch. Of course, that it something I will think about while discussing user demands and future plans with Nintendo.

source: Gematsu

So, any expectations on when the next Direct is hitting?

I'd say we'll see a Direct in January. They're gonna want to give a road map for the beginning of next year's releases. So January or February is my guess.

Well, the Bayo ports are in Feb, so I imagine early Jan.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=&quot]

Nintendo Delays The Drop For 64-Gigabyte Switch Game Cards Til 2019 - December 27, 2017

[FONT=&quot]The Nintendo Switch has been enjoying some good sales numbers, especially thanks to the holiday season, and their first-party titles have been topping many...
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Read more
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=&quot]

source:
[FONT=&quot]Gamezone[/FONT]

Nintendo Switch has sold more units in its first year than the PS2 did in its first year in Japan!

Why are indies hopping from Steam to Switch?

2 days ago
Comments 4

There are too many PC games. Too many for us to play, too many for the vast majority of developers to be able to compete even on a small scale....Read more

Also with

Nintendo aims to sell 20 million Nintendo Switch units by April 2019 - December 28, 2017

[FONT=&quot]At the start of 2017, Nintendo kicked off one of their biggest years in recent memory with the launch of their fairly revolutionary console,...Read more

[/FONT]

lastly

Nintendo Switch’s Hidden Golf Game Removed. December 28, 2017 . 11:00am

People with a Nintendo Switch running firmware 4.0.0 can no longer set their console date to July 11 and perform Satoru Iwata’s Nintendo Direct gesture to play Golf on the system.

28 comments Read >

A Nintendo Switch secret has been removed. Datamining fans have discovered the hidden copy of Golf previously available on the system was removed with firmware update 4.0.0. “FLOG,” the code hidden in the firmware, has been removed and it is impossible to launch the game. (Thanks, SwitchBrew!)

Back in September 2017, it was discovered that people with a Nintendo Switch would be able to play a version of Golf, the NES game programmed by Satoru Iwata, under the right conditions. If the system date was set to July 11 and someone performed the hand gesture with the Joy-Cons that Iwata performed during each Nintendo Direct, the game would open up and allow people to play it in single or multiplayer with standard or motion controls.

As a reminder, this video from fire3element shows how the game was unlocked and played when the Nintendo Switch was running earlier firmware.

[YT]CGN6QXv7sfs[/YT]

Golf was released on the NES in 1984 and was programmed by Satoru Iwata. Iwata passed away on July 11, 2015 and was the president and CEO of Nintendo.

source: PCGN,
[FONT=&quot]Gamezone[/FONT][FONT=&quot]&[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Siliconera[/FONT]

Last edited:
I swear, there was a leak that said Jan 10th is when the Direct will happen.

Maybe I'm thinking of something else? :hmm

OOOOO. Excited. If we Pokémon Switch in Holiday 2018 or Spring 2019, I'm gonna burst.

so, what's the general consensus on Xenoblade 2 and Mario Odyssey?

both worth getting?

Anything Nintendo is pretty much worth buying.

Odyssey is seriously a challenger for Game of the Year. So worth it.

Xenoblade is good if you like those games.

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Mercenaries Saga Chronicles announced for Switch[/FONT]
Published 2 days ago. 19 comments.

Mercenaries Saga 1, 2, and 3.

Circle Entertainment is bringing the Mercenaries Saga tactical RPG trilogy to Switch as Mercenaries Saga Chronicles, the company announced.

The trilogy will include Mercenaries Saga, Mercenaries Saga 2: Order of the Silver Eagle, and Mercenaries Saga 3: Gray Wolves of War. The latter two titles are currently available in English across iOS, Android, and 3DS, while the original Mercenaries Saga is currently only available in Japanese for iOS and Android. This will mark the first time the original Mercenaries Saga is released in English.

Circle Entertainment will share more information soon. For now, find a rundown of Mercenaries Saga 2 and Mercenaries Saga 3 below.
Mercenaries Saga 2: Order of the Silver Eagle (Nintendo.com)
Mercenaries Saga 2 is a Tactical RPG based on a fantasy world’s stage.
Claude is the captain of the Kingdom’s Order of the Silver Eagle. One day while he guarded Prince Laz’s hunting session, an assassin appeared. Claude covers the prince’s escape and stops the assassin, but it was just a trap and the prince has been poisoned by a blade.
To aid the prince, Claude has to lead the Silver Eagle north so that they can find the only antidote an Erni Herb…

• Mercenaries Saga 2 is a Tactical Strategy RPG based on a fantasy world’s stage.
  • Battles engage in quarter view map and tactics vary from different terrain. Characters can take advantage from standing position to assist each other and attacking enemies’ back.Use acquired points to learn new skill and change class, level up by free battle, full repeatable gameplay is possible.
Mercenaries Saga 3: Gray Wolves of War (Nintendo.com)
Battles take place on an isometric grid, requiring you to move characters and take advantage of terrain in order to be successful.

Long ago there were two continents, split into north and south by a large ocean. These two continents under went vastly different development.

In the north continent, the Flare Kingdom, with their advanced industry and powerful military background, expanded their sphere of influence. They annexed neighboring states until the entire north continent was under their control.

On the other hand, the tribes of the Kirialos country in the southern continent were at constant war over their plentiful resources.

Having achieved domination of their own continent, the Flare Kingdom set their sights on Kirialos’s resources.
The Flare Kingdom intervened in the wars on the south continent in the name of peacekeeping, but took complete control in the blink of an eye.

The Flare Kingdom set up a puppet government in Kirialos, whilst syphoning the wealth obtained from its resources back to their own continent.

That’s when the “Liberation Army” appeared – it’s sights set on overthrowing the Kingdom and its puppet government.
To deal with this uprising, the Kingdom set up a local ministry of war. The name of the Kingdom’s foreign campaign regiment was “Coronea”?

The mercenaries who joined this unit, be it for money, fame or honor, became known as the “Kingdom’s Dogs”. This is where their story begins.

also as mentioned above me by other poster but not inthe same ways

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Amazon lists 18 placeholder Switch titles[/FONT]
Published 2 days ago. 166 comments.
January Nintendo Direct to be announced shortly?

Switch-Placeholders_12-31-17.jpg

Amazon has listed 18 placeholder product listings for Switch, each titled “Switch Title” followed by a number.

The listings use an image with the Switch logo and the text, “Just Announced at the Nintendo Switch Event.” The same image was used for the new products announced at Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 last January, as seen on the listing for Project Octopath Traveller.

Here are all the listings:

1. Switch Title 14
  2. Switch Title 16
  3. Switch Title 17
  4. Switch Title 18
  5. Switch Title 19
  6. Switch Title 20
  7. Switch Title 22
  8. Switch Title 23
  9. Switch Title 24
  10. Switch Title 25
  11. Switch Title 27
  12. Switch Title 28
  13. Switch Title 29
  14. Switch Title 30
  15. Switch Title 31
  16. Switch Title 32
  17. Switch Title 34
  18. Switch Title 35
The speculation among Internet users is that Nintendo will be holding a Nintendo Direct this month, where new titles will be announced. The listings are not the only evidence for this speculation, as a leaked Fe campaign roadmap from Electronic Arts back in November suggested a Nintendo Direct would be held in January.
Thanks, ResetEra.

source: Gematsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"