• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official PS4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God it's installing!

Someone throw salt, or knock on wood.

Aren't you one of the posters here who has always had so many problems with their PS4?

I was hoping your luck might finally change.

Aren't you one of the posters here who has always had so many problems with their PS4?

I was hoping your luck might finally change.

Yeah. Well, this one I've had since Black Friday and I haven't had any issues with the console. Just the occasional issue with a game.

So, I don't blame the PS4.

But hey, no problems with my New 3DS or Vita (besides cramping), so overall... things are looking up.

holy moley, that is truly remarkable. but yeah, once we factor in all platforms, sony is at 460m shipments and nintendo is at a whopping 681m.

so playstation may be the strongest console brand, but nintendo is still the strongest video game brand overall.

Fair enough Sony king of consoles Nintendo king of handhelds. Its just crazy that Sony has been around 11 less years on consoles and 2 less consoles then Nintendo yet they have sold that many more.

Well it finally downloaded and is running fine, without any audio hiccups.

I don't think that's actually true, but it doesn't really matter, his console is fine as of right now.

from lag to being completely kicked out of games, it is true. it doesn't add up to ruining the experience of owning one, though.

Ever since the recent update, my games have been downloading a lot slower.

Did you shut it down after the update then restart it?

I did. The highest download speed my PS4 can get is over 60mb. But it moves at a snail pace and didn't used to, until after the update.

GTA 5, I don't if that has anything to with the update, but my story missions don't come up anymore. I've tried contacting Rockstar about that.

it's not uncommon for people to experience unfavorable technicalities with Ps4s. it's just some people are more vocal about it.
Well, to chip in on what I think he may be referring to. I know there was someone in here with the worst luck in getting his PS4 to work right. I think they went through a couple PS4s. It's like every time something went right, something went wrong the next minute. Thankfully I haven't had any major issues (except an HDMI handshake that didn't register one day) and I hope a majority of people don't have to either.

You're probably thinking of Thunder. I think he's on his third PS4? And he's had a faulty Wii U and two or three Xbones.

Well, to chip in on what I think he may be referring to. I know there was someone in here with the worst luck in getting his PS4 to work right. I think they went through a couple PS4s. It's like every time something went right, something went wrong the next minute. Thankfully I haven't had any major issues (except an HDMI handshake that didn't register one day) and I hope a majority of people don't have to either.
pretty sure that was him. but i've had several issues with Ps4 too, I just don't post as much about it.

I'm so glad my PS4 has worked perfectly so far. I went through like seven or eight 360s. That console pretty much ruined all electronics for me forever. Any time anything has even the slightest glitch or error, I immediately assume it's getting ready to completely break.

It's crazy to me that I never once had a single issue with my near-launch 360. Well, it's had the one ring of annoyance since I've had it, but it's functioned after all of this time.

I think my PS4 crashed on me once very early on. but haven't had any problems since then.

My PS3 crashed or froze on me a few times.

But my Elite 360 never gave me problems, except for the external network adapter starting to give me issues towards the end.

I'm so glad my PS4 has worked perfectly so far. I went through like seven or eight 360s. That console pretty much ruined all electronics for me forever. Any time anything has even the slightest glitch or error, I immediately assume it's getting ready to completely break.
holy moley, that is truly terrible.

This bundle popped up on Amazon Italy, no price yet.

CCPbA5DUEAA9Jal.jpg

That looks like good bundle if true of course.

My bundle would be different though:
Batman Arkham Knight
Uncharted 4
FIFA 15

Or

Batman Arkham bundle
Asylum
City
Origins
Knight

Be kind of weird to bundle a console with three games it can't play

Well it wouldn't be if first three were remastered. Its my wishlist.

No idea if it'll come out elsewhere, and as said in my post, no price was posted with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"