The Official PS4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully all these surveys mean Sony is listening to what consumers want and will implement those features in future updates.

they clearly are aware of the demand for those features.

also, does it seem like the latest update has sped up the initial install times for disc games?

the last 2 games I've installed, AC Syndicate and WWE 2K16, both were ready to start in less than a minute. Normally, it would take about 2-4 minutes to install and be read to start.

also, it seems like the updates/patches are installing faster, too. Like, it said the WWE 2K16 update would take 40 minutes, but it only took about 20 minutes.

anyone else notice this, too?

impressive numbers!!

as I've said before, when you have the numbers, you brag about!!

Last edited:
It's still money in Sony's pocket tho, right?

It is which is why its in their financial report, which is where this number came from. And it was sold to someone; the retailers. They arent buying what they dont expect to sell. Its reasonable to expect these same units to be sold and not sitting around by the time the next financial report comes out, especially given the system's success, price drop and holiday season. People make such a big deal of shipped vs sold.

It is which is why its in their financial report, which is where this number came from. And it was sold to someone; the retailers. They arent buying what they dont expect to sell. Its reasonable to expect these same units to be sold and not sitting around by the time the next financial report comes out, especially given the system's success, price drop and holiday season. People make such a big deal of shipped vs sold.
well there is a difference, and I was just pointing it out

looks like we'll FINALLY be able to purchase avatars through the PS4 next week!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11...-avatars-soon?abthid=56394a6583e0b51a39000017

Hopefully, this means we can also purchase ( and select ) all those premium PS3 avatars from the PS4, as there are several I'd like to use. Hope it means we also get brand new PS4 avatars to choose from, too.

anyways, this was one of the features on that recent survey, so it gives me hope that those other features will be added soon as well.

Last edited:
So who here wants to change their PSN Name? If that does get announced at PSX.

I do. When I chose my PSN name I was under the impression I could change it later. It was only after I chose my name that I realized I was stuck with it.

Soooo badly! I hate my PSN. It's mattmortem, which is my Hype name I know, but I made it when I was 17 and it's just kinda dumb. I've been thinking of changing my Hype name too. Hope they implement a name change system for PSN soon.

looks like we'll FINALLY be able to purchase avatars through the PS4 next week!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11...-avatars-soon?abthid=56394a6583e0b51a39000017

Hopefully, this means we can also purchase ( and select ) all those premium PS3 avatars from the PS4, as there are several I'd like to use. Hope it means we also get brand new PS4 avatars to choose from, too.

anyways, this was one of the features on that recent survey, so it gives me hope that those other features will be added soon as well.
can we change from the ones we have now instead of having to back onto Ps3 for it?
i'm cool with mine but it's been almost 10 years since PsN is up, chances are a lot of the people who want to get their name changed, whatever they had in mind to change it to might already be taken

I want an account merger. I got tired of waiting and just made a new account. But I do miss the few platniums that I had on my old account.

Attack on Titan Gets A “Treasure Pack” Edition And New Screenshots. November 5, 2015 . 3:30am

In addition to the new screenshots and limited edition version,
Koei Tecmo shared that Attack on Titan will let you change your weapons,

which includes weapons we’ve yet to see in the series.

Koei Tecmo announced that they’re releasing a limited edition “Treasure Pack” version fro their upcoming action game of Attack on Titan, along with a look at some new screenshots. [Thanks, Game Jouhou.]

In addition to the standard version of the game, the “Treasure Pack” edition includes official documents, soundtrack, scarf towel, a set of two badges for Eren, Mikasa, and Levi each, DLC for limited costumes, all for 12,800 yen plus tax.

Koei Tecmo also shared some gameplay details. When using the 3D Maneuver Gear, it’ll use up gas, and each time you attack with the blade it’ll lose some sharpness.

That said, you won’t be able to fly or hack and slash as much as you want, and will need to be careful by keeping up with refills and replacements. You’ll also get to change weapons, which includes original weapons that we’ve yet to see from the series.

Attack on Titan is slated for release this winter in Japan for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita. The game will release sometime in 2016 for the West.

Read more stories about Attack on Titan & PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 & PlayStation Vita on Siliconera.

Also with

Attack on Titan Teaser Trailer Shows Off More 3D Maneuver Gear Action. November 5, 2015 . 8:34am

Koei Tecmo revealed the latest teaser trailer for their upcoming Attack on Titan game by Omega Force,
showing off more of its 3D Maneuver Gear action.

Koei Tecmo revealed the latest teaser trailer for their upcoming Attack on Titan game by Omega Force, showing off more of its 3D Maneuver Gear action.

[YT]BLcQxDy4yiI[/YT]

Attack on Titan is slated for release this winter in Japan for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita. The game will release sometime in 2016 for the West. You can check out our earlier report for a look at some new screenshots and the “Treasure Pack” edition for the game.

Read more stories about Attack on Titan & PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 & PlayStation Vita on Siliconera.
source:Siliconera

Last edited:

Also with

PlayStation 3, PS Vita, PlayStation 4
Attack on Titan screenshots introduce latest characters, events, and camp
Published 11 hours ago. 8 comments.
Stroll about the barracks and talk to other characters.

AoT_11-06-15_Top.jpg

Koei Tecmo has released a new set of Attack on Titan screenshots and information.
Get the details below.
■ Characters
Trainee Corps

• Annie Leonheart (voiced by Yu Shimamura)
  • Ymir (voiced by Saki Fujita)
  • Krista Lenz (voiced by Shiori Mikami)
  • Reiner Braun (voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya)
  • Bertolt Hoover (voiced by Tomohisa Hashizume)
  • Marco Bott (voiced by Ryota Osaka)
  • Keith Shadis (voiced by Tsuguo Mogami)
The Garrison

• Dot Pixis (voiced by Masahiko Tanaka)
  • Ian Dietrich (voiced by Yuuya Murakami)
  • Rico Brzenska (voiced by Michiko Kaiden)
Titans

• The Titan that ate Eren Yaeger
  • The Titan that ate Carla (Eren’s mom)
  • The Titan that ate Thomas Wagner
  • The Titan that ate Mina Carolina

■ Action

AoT_11-06-15_001.jpg

Players will be able to enjoy battles against a wide variety of titans. Each titan has its own personality, and since battle situations can be wide-ranging, it’s best to fight according to the situation you are presented. Your 3D Maneuver Gear’s blades will dull and gas will deplete as you fight, so the game also incorporates a weapon parts exchange element. When you come across AI allies, you’ll be able to fight together as companions, as well as provide them instruction for various actions.

AoT_11-06-15_001a.jpg

■ Events

AoT_11-06-15_002.jpg

A wide variety of events that reproduce the story of the original Attack on Titan are featured in the game. Introduced in today’s screenshots is the first chapter, the Trost training area.

Story (Chapter One)
When Eren Yaeger was 10 years old, in the year 845, a titan suddenly appeared. A “Colossal Titan” bigger than the city’s wall itself broke through the wall and titans flooded into the city. Eren’s mother Carla was eaten by one of them.
Unable to cut off the swarm, and with the “Armored Titan” rushing in, Wall Maria was abandoned, and mankind fled to the inner Wall Rose. Having stolen his family, home, dreams, and entire life from him, Eren swore revenge on the titans and enrolled in the “104th Trainees Squad” to become a member of the Survey Corps.
Three years after joining, the Colossal Titan suddenly attacks again. Eren confronts him alone, but fails to destroy him. It was Eren that led the attack, but members of his squad were eaten, and Eren himself had his leg bitten off. And Eren just barely saved Armin, sacrificing himself to the titan instead.

■ Camp
AoT_11-06-15_003.jpg

In between battles against titans, the game features an ‘everyday part’ where you’ll be able to enjoy ordinary conversations with other characters. You’ll be able to stroll through the barracks and town areas freely, talk to other characters, develop new weapons, and gather information that will prove useful in battle.

■ Stage
AoT_11-06-15_004.jpg

The game will feature rich training grounds that will act as a tutorial and help beginners become familiar with the game’s action elements. The setting is the 104th Trainees Squad’s training grounds. Here, players will learn how to learn how to use the 3D Maneuver Gear under the guidance of Commander Keith Shadis.
Attack on Titan is due out for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita this winter in Japan (Treasure Box edition included) and next year in North America and Europe.
View the screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

Read More

PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PS Vita, Attack on Titan (Koei Tecmo), Koei Tecmo, Omega Force, Screenshots

source: GI & Gematsu

Last edited:
the playstation channel uploaded the Me4 trailer. :huh:[YT]JsUG00sKyT4[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"