The Official PS4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get annoyed that whenever I try to put my DS4s in the charging cradle (it's the official one), PS button inadvertently gets hit turning the PS4 on.

So, this remote would probably drive me up a wall.

Sadly yes. I hate that too. The PS4 one does the same thing. I truly do not get the reasoning behind it.

Ughhh!

I guess they think it makes it more convenient. All it really does is make the controller a nuisance. I came close to smashing my ps3 media remote more than once because of that stupid feature.

Finally, I can have a White PS4 :)[YT]NsXzpKRKowg[/YT]

that's just for the hard drive part
But they show the whole console white. :(

I went to read up more on it and sadly I could only find news about it for Europe. Maybe that's why, since I think they have an all white console there. I'm guessing we won't be getting either for a while. My heart is broken. :waa:

I wouldn't mind just that one part though, I just wish they had a green one.

I went to read up more on it and sadly I could only find news about it for Europe. Maybe that's why, since I think they have an all white console there. I'm guessing we won't be getting either for a while. My heart is broken. :waa:

wasn't last year's Destiny bundle an all white console??

the closest thing this year to a white console would be the Taken King bundle.

? the all white console's been there since last year with destiny. the faceplates just change the left top part of it.
and "sold through to end users." not just "shipped."

something that MS still hasn't been clear on for X1 numbers.
probably because it's not as high as they wanted compared to their competition.

wasn't last year's Destiny bundle an all white console??

the closest thing this year to a white console would be the Taken King bundle.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0WN1MQRTM4AEM9JBA150

There's a Glacier White PS4 that was released in Japan, and possibly Europe.

The Destiny one is white, but it also has designs on it. What I would have liked would have been the one in the link above, but they've never come close to a pure white one in NA.

Hmmm, that might explain it. Because every time I looked for the bundle, I saw the current one that has all the designs on it.

But upon further inspection, there was news that there's a white stand alone PS4 that is released without Destiny, but it would only be available in Europe.

yeah. the new Destiny Taken King bundle has designs on the console.

true.

when you have the numbers to brag about, you brag.
word. well, I think sony's all been one to announce sold through numbers. even with the Ps3.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0WN1MQRTM4AEM9JBA150

There's a Glacier White PS4 that was released in Japan, and possibly Europe.

The Destiny one is white, but it also has designs on it. What I would have liked would have been the one in the link above, but they've never come close to a pure white one in NA.
the destiny bundle from last year during the game's launch had an all white Ps4. i have it. in fact, i idiotically sold my black Ps4 just to get it.

word. well, I think sony's all been one to announce sold through numbers. even with the Ps3.
the destiny bundle from last year during the game's launch had an all white Ps4. i have it. in fact, i idiotically sold my black Ps4 just to get it.

so you're still using the White PS4?

how's it working for you? I remember you had some initial problems with the controller, didn't you?

Finally, I can have a White PS4 :)[YT]NsXzpKRKowg[/YT]
What's up, bro? Is there a problem with a black PS4?

giphy.gif

so you're still using the White PS4?

how's it working for you? I remember you had some initial problems with the controller, didn't you?
yes I did, strange input problems. not just lag, but overly inputted too. those issues have overall subsided and it's all good. thanks for asking.

yes I did, strange input problems. not just lag, but overly inputted too. those issues have overall subsided and it's all good. thanks for asking.

ah, good to hear.

I had to replace the X1 controller that came with my console. so sometimes you get faulty controllers......lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"