The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

Superman and Lois says hi.

mariahcarey-dontknowher.gif

I like Holland, a lot. And he's perfect to front some cool action adventure. Especially with his peraman teen look. But a big serious picture? Not so sure. It doesn't help who he ties himself to in terms of creative either.

Also, like how you said, "gets older". Man is already 27. :funny:
My reaction when I found out Emmy Rossum was playing his mom in his new show:

2JK.gif

The Devil All The Time had some good moments but I felt like it could have been better. But the best part about that movie was the Spider-Man/Batman showdown. :o

b30f809c8ed5829f1bea69b1c046167532efcd7e.gifv

61a76599a7b36d165601e7924a5e4ba23d31df28.gifv
I didn't know about this. Going to have to check it out if they're both in it, especially Pats in that shirt. :D

I always get a bit sad when we say goodbye to an old thread. But like the song says, every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end I guess...

As for Tom, he definitely deserves a break and should do what's best for him. But I guess that means no new Spider-Man movie until 2026ish now?

I was really excited with the direction Spidey was set to take after NWH so it sucks to wait that long. I'm wondering if Marvel will wait for him or go ahead with a recast?

Interesting times to be a CBM fan. Lots of changes happening at both Marvel & DC...

I always get a bit sad when we say goodbye to an old thread. But like the song says, every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end I guess...

As for Tom, he definitely deserves a break and should do what's best for him. But I guess that means no new Spider-Man movie until 2026ish now?

I was really excited with the direction Spidey was set to take after NWH so it sucks to wait that long. I'm wondering if Marvel will wait for him or go ahead with a recast?

Interesting times to be a CBM fan. Lots of changes happening at both Marvel & DC...
That last one had more than 600 pages so was well overdue lol.

Yeah, wishing him the best and I hope he finds some good roles that suit him outside the MCU. I want him to hang around to see the after-effects of NWH. Wouldn’t be the same with a new actor.

I'm also loving the Blue Beetle marketing so far. The trailer looked fun and those posters are much better than the ones for Flash, though admittedly that wasn't a very high bar to begin with...

I might add BB to my (very small) list of theatrical viewings for the rest of this year. I guess I'm still on my Spider-Verse high from last night :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"