• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

I find it hilarious how the "go woke go broke" crowd went from saying that the low box office for Into The SV proves them correct to now saying that the great box office for ATSV also proves them correct because it's an original minority character and not someone who was race-bended lol. Morons.

I find it hilarious how the "go woke go broke" crowd went from saying that the low box office for Into The SV proves them correct to now saying that the great box office for ATSV also proves them correct because it's an original minority character and not someone who was race-bended lol. Morons.
Haha, and the original minority character somehow didn't help the first film.

I really hope Brainiac is in the new Superman film, with all the talk of A.I. these days you can make a very compelling story involving that character.
Good point, after all these years of Brainaic somehow missing his due, maybe this is the time and I’d find it interesting if AI could be integrated into the story.

I have no dog in the Lois casting fight because it’s going to take a miracle for me to see anyone top Bitsie Tulloch in the role, but I do hope Corenswet gets the gig as Supes.

If not, Disney should snatch him up for Cyclops.

I have no dog in the Lois casting fight because it’s going to take a miracle for me to see anyone top Bitsie Tulloch in the role, but I do hope Corenswet gets the gig as Supes.

Hard to beat and Tyler also hard to beat (especially as Clark).

Bitsie's good but she's nowhere close to being my favorite. Teri Hatcher, Erica Durance and Dana Delany were the best.

I was looking forward to Blue Beetle, but that trailer knocked the excitement out of me. It just feels too... Disney Channel Original Movie.

I.... sort of agree, unfortunately. It looks like a Streaming movie to me

A movie initially made for streaming looks like….. well it looks like a streaming movie, haha. this David Zaslav really knows what he’s doing huh, you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

• Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    stevezorz
    Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"