The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

An even hotter take, Thor 2011 was better than Ragnarok.

tumblr_inline_pnr67jlOT01rps6nh_500.gifv
I thought Ragnarok was the better movie in general but Thor 1 is the better "Thor movie" if that makes sense. It's like how I think TDK is a better movie than The Batman but the latter is a better "Batman movie".

I thought Ragnarok was the better movie in general but Thor 1 is the better "Thor movie" if that makes sense. It's like how I think TDK is a better movie than The Batman but the latter is a better "Batman movie".
tumblr_pepz7fDciY1x0bvwko7_540.gif

I love Branagh’s Thor. Its the Thor movie that feels most like Thor from the comics and Hemsworth really embodied the character whereas Raganorok felt like Hemsworth just being himself and doing improv.

Yeah yeah i get it, you all love that movie and Waitit’s irreverent comedy but i personally really love the Norse regal-ness of Branagh’s take and the cinematography was top notch.

I will just say, AoU is not my least-favorite Avengers movie. It has plenty of good stuff in there imo.

Listen I work in entertainment. Some days are tougher than others, and when they are I think of Hawkeye saying this to me:

IMG_9835.gif

Then I stop crying, get myself together and walk out that door and to that stage like:

IMG_9836.gif

I have that movie to thank for that self pep talk LOL.

Listen I work in entertainment. Some days are tougher than others, and when they are I think of Hawkeye saying this to me:

View attachment 88269

Then I stop crying, get myself together and walk out that door and to that stage like:

View attachment 88270

Or you're a Scarlet Witch fanboy who wants a solo film and her in X-Men. :o

There is not one good Thor film though.

And it being a reasonable take that a certain MCU film could be in someone's top 10 yet insane that it's in their top 5 is pretty funny.

View attachment 88269

View attachment 88270

I can't look at that scene the same ever since I made fun of it all those years ago. :o

Iron Man 2 is low on my list but I have a soft spot for Sam Rockwell as well as it being one of the last times that the Iron Man armor actually looked tangible on screen. After Iron Man 3 it all went downhill.

The fact that Brave New World is basically a Hulk movie in all but name is a red flag to me. And I know he'll be in ThunderboltsAsterisk but Bucky not being a major character in a Captain America movie is an odd choice.
Iron Man 2 was a big disappointment for me after how awesome 1 was, but I thought Rockwell was hilarious. Would love to see Hammer again.

Okay, Lego leaks are to be expected. But Happy Meal spoilers are a great surprise. Be aware if you care about Cap 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kimcity
    Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"