The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

AOU is the worst Avengers movie, but it's definitely the movie the comes closest to feeling like the classic comic book Avengers.

The Deadpool & Wolverine trailer was well done, but I probably won't be hyped about the film unless I hear it's good.

Oh, I agree it's the same one. Judging by what they said before about the movie. My point is by multiverse rules, he would be a variant of that same Logan Wolverine since they're taking him out of that reality and thus making a new branch. Unless he gets put back at the end at the moment he was taken, like they did the stuff the Avengers took in Endgame

Now that you mention that, I wonder if the conflicting rules about time travel will be another thing they'll address. Like how in DOFP, changing the past meant changing the future but in the MCU, time travel just works with different branches.

I confused myself just getting that out, so probably not lol.

Now that you mention that, I wonder if the conflicting rules about time travel will be another thing they'll address. Like how in DOFP, changing the past meant changing the future but in the MCU, time travel just works with different branches.

I confused myself just getting that out, so probably not lol.

I can see there being a joke about it being inconsistent amongst the 3 entities (Marvel, Sony, Fox) but I highly doubt it will be clarified. At best, I can see someone trying to explain it to Deadpool and then Deadpool gets bored and starts thinking about Unicorns doing inappropriate things or something

I can see there being a joke about it being inconsistent amongst the 3 entities (Marvel, Sony, Fox) but I highly doubt it will be clarified. At best, I can see someone trying to explain it to Deadpool and then Deadpool gets bored and starts thinking about Unicorns doing inappropriate things or something

Or he'll say something like "Hey Feige pays the bills now, so his rules his way!"

AoU was solid, had a lot of great lines I still quote regularly ("Please be a Secret door, Please be a secret door... Yay!")
Still didn't love Ultron, he was too goofy
Thor's vision quest was still weird
and Pietro should've lived
But the party scene alone makes up for most of those flaws

Its Whedon. Just be glad he didn't kill the women.

After hearing how into Ultron Whedon was I was expecting him to nail him as an uber-villain, but in the end missed the mark a lot and he was too often just silly. The Avengers themselves were great in the film

Yeah, giving how he treated his "fave" in Astonishing, I don't think Whedon being a fan will save them from his tendencies.

As for Deadpool 3, this was a better trailer, less with the easter eggs than the teaser. But, still hesitant about it.

200w.gif

If Disney is catching up with the times and letting their movies/trailers be R-rated, I see no reason why these boards can’t do the same!
There's an Evolve Media link who own the Hype. You can ask them.

If Disney is catching up with the times and letting their movies/trailers be R-rated, I see no reason why these boards can’t do the same!
Some of us are too cultured to bend to such common behaviors.

I am not one of those people now mind you. I just understand they exist. 😉

Yeah the censorship here has always been a bit ridiculous... I'd love to see a poll if there's even anybody under 18 who uses this site
but it is what it is I suppose
F***** ******* *** ******* ************** **** *****...

Yeah the censorship here has always been a bit ridiculous... I'd love to see a poll if there's even anybody under 18 who uses this site
but it is what it is I suppose
F***** ******* *** ******* ************** **** *****...
I remember long ago there was a small group who wanted an 18+ section. Nothing ever came of it as it was easy to lie about your birthdate. Idk.

I like Love and Thunder enough but I think Taika went a little overboard in a few places. My biggest complaint about it is that there wasn't enough Gorr. The movie needed a little more darkness in the form of showing him actually, y'know, killing some more gods.

On the bright side, I thought that the performances were great in it and I can never hate that soundtrack.

Taika going overboard is basically the standard description of his work.

IMO, Ragnarok did it way worse than L&T. At least Love and Thunder actually feels like it's about the story it's trying to be about, instead of feeling like it's constantly distracted by interstellar gladiator stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with Hela, Ragnarok or Thor's emotional journey.

Hot take on my part, but the solo Thor movies were always just okay to me. Even Ragnarok.

Truth be told, I only really dig seeing Thor when he’s in the Avengers movies.

Agreed. L&T is the best of an okay-ish bunch. I enjoyed Quantumania more than any of them, warts and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"