The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

Use a lasso tool to crop Alfred from the background in a still and use your GIF software to have the text flash over it like Matt's.

I'm at work but I've tried removing backgrounds from gifs and it's always so much work just to get it right so I don't even try anymore.

Can you upload this to your Tumblr?

How about imgur? :o

Au23Ija.gif

I love how Val Kilmer was in that packed circus, had Dr. Chase sitting right next to him and NO ONE heard that he was Batman.

He sure was! He played Kato aka the best part of the show.
In my defense, I had only seen the Seth Rogan remake.

only the real ones know. :o

:ikyn
The whole joke around that guy was that he looked younger than almost all of the students, right? :o

In my defense, I had only seen the Seth Rogan remake.

I have done a superb job my entire adult life of avoiding the Seth Rogen version of Green Hornet.

I see no reason to taint my perfect record now.

View attachment 87518
I've forgotten that movie even exists and I actually saw it.

I'm looking forward to Boys Season 4. I'm wondering if they'll find something in their experiments on Soldier Boy enabling them to hurt Homelander.

More broadly, I wonder if they'll still manage to be funny.

Keanu is Shadow the Hedgehog. Finally something interesting!

Now I really have to stop and watch Sonic 2 because business just picked up.

Keanu is a great choice for Shadow.

The whole joke around that guy was that he looked younger than almost all of the students, right? :o

You know I never realized how young looking he was? I just wondered why he was so pressed about kids talking in a damn field trip and ready to fail them all for it. LOL.

You know I never realized how young looking he was? I just wondered why he was so pressed about kids talking in a damn field trip and ready to fail them all for it. LOL.
He was also one of our mods's avatar for a long time. @Matt.

As much as I like the MCU Spidey films, having seen Spider-Man in theaters again, it annoys the crap out of me that the character is jailed by the bland ass filmmaking of Feige and co.

Spidey being jailed by the concept of the multiverse needs to chill too after this next SpiderVerse movie.

Spidey being jailed by the concept of the multiverse needs to chill too after this next SpiderVerse movie.
Sony wants more multiverse threats. Spider-Man VS The Celestials!

Keanu is a great choice for any role !
As much as I like the MCU Spidey films, having seen Spider-Man in theaters again, it annoys the crap out of me that the character is jailed by the bland ass filmmaking of Feige and co.
What do you find bland about homecoming, etc?

The music brings me chills. It reminds me not so much the movies themselves but the first teaser for Spider-Man 2 where they used it as well. I remember waiting for the trailer to be downloaded for like a day in 240p quality and me watching it like a billion times afterwards. How time flies...

And the 97 clip reminded me that Xavier is actually connected to the Summers family tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"