The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

I watched some of Zeo and then tapped out after the Turbo movie, which I didn't even watch in theaters because I was already mostly done with Power Rangers and had moved on to Star Wars at that time.

I've heard that In Space is fantastic, so maybe I should have stuck it out a little while longer.

In Space is rather impressive considering the budget and Japanese footage they had to work with. The head writer on Space also stepped in midway through RPM after the original show runner was let go… both shows also have a common thread story wise.

The acting in RPM is consistently better than In Space IMO.

Yeah, Dark Tower sucked lol. Books deserve better

It’s almost a miracle Rothman did not meddle with the Holland Spidey movies but he left Marvel alone because of their proven track record.

I refuse to acknowledge the Hardy Venom movies are canon with it. Just like Keaton’s pointless cameo in Morbius.

I dread Rothman potentially running WBD the way he did Fox and Sony. If you have a great relationship with Rothman like Baz Luhrmann or Danny Boyle, then you’re probably good making movies with his support.

But Rothman brought us the butchered Kingdom of Heaven, Fox-men, Madame Web and lots of mediocre children’s movies.
I got it! Another Smurfs live action movie with James Marsden and Dakota Johnson!

I remember not being all that crazy about the Ninjazords in the show as a kid except for the Falconzord. The toys were awesome, though.

My favorite Megazord from the show is probably most people's answer but in my heart it'll always be the OG Mighty Morphin:

SzZNi4K-3Ptl0klanexTkvwPnJaniykC2jr9mGd2XZUvIuz-r-S9-u2tPwJR2OJuqzU0l7AoWoySq3WwXM4NveWnEXtwDsl--oC0E2HqJK9nTwG3308MpsKra6zNXlzo_f05qtdY

When Titanus showed up it was automatically over for the villains.

I hear civil war is amazing, I look forward to it being available on streaming.

Also, Jesse Plemons rocks. As an actor. I hope he's a good person lol.

Last edited:
I’ll never forgive Rothman for that Dark Tower “adaptation.”
He has played a key active role (not just typical clueless exec falling into disaster) in wrecking many things I care about, sometimes for absolutely petty reasons. I wish him the worst.

I cannot wait for Rebel Moon Part 2 to fade away and this man can go back to his hole and make cryptic Vero posts desperately trying to get cheap attention until his next forgettable venture, lol! Hopefully he starts fading a bit more now given Rebel Moon Part 2 has Madame Web like reviews

The utter contempt that Snyder has for the DC fanbase is so obvious that I can’t believe anyone defends him. Calling people “brainwashed” because they actually know and care about the source material and don’t want to see it butchered by some edgelord on a power trip is beyond insulting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"