The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

giphy.gif
I hated it then and I hate it now! :argh:

Is it though?
I know this Kraven delay has hit you hard mate and we all have many weeks of crying ahead, but it is likely protecting us mentally by being a distraction from the aforementioned real tragedy here of losing the El Muerte trailer. :waa: Only Bad Bunny can replace RDJ as the spearhead of CBMs going forward. We could all have been helped by Madame Web being a little less amazing so that our hopes wouldn't be so far through the roof for every other upcoming entry in the Non-Spider-Man universe.

I'll give Kraven 5 stars on letterboxd if he does this:

137019bca01918244d4e6ffef98e8bad8b3be0e6.gifv
I have not seen The Pope's Exorcist but every gif you've posted of him on that moped makes me refuse to believe it's a horror movie. He looks like he's on his way to the Von Trapp house to teach the kids how to behave through the power of song.

I have not seen The Pope's Exorcist but every gif you've posted of him on that moped makes me refuse to believe it's a horror movie. He looks like he's on his way to the Von Trapp house to teach the kids how to behave through the power of song.
I haven’t either but it looks like it should have been a screwball comedy starring (RIP) Robin Williams.

I don't think it's actually a "good film" but like with every Julius Avery film, it's a fun comic book movie if that makes any sense.

For me, the movie was actually quite good. :)

If only I had a time machine to go back to 2012 to let everyone who was making fun of Crowe's singing in Les Mis know that that one is the good Tom Hooper musical. :o

giphy.gif
I have no clue what he was thinking with that one. Andrew Lloyd Weber must have a better one in his work.

The dirty secret of Les Miserables is that Crowe is actually very good despite being ****ed over by the ill-judged live singing concept and its Sacha Baron Cohen who gives the embarrassing performance. I love that movie and think Hooper's direction (again, barring the deeply vocally unsafe and counter intuitive live singing even though that had some merit in the end) is wonderfully lowkey and intimate but Cohen makes me cringe so hard every time.

Crowe's singing isn't the best but he's 100% applying himself and giving a very genuine performance. Cohen is just coasting like a D-Bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"