The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's looking into a mirror. I think that's the scene where he gets his classic look.

I was just watching the original " Dawn of the Dead " the other day, when the bikers showed up at the mall and was thinking, " What if Rick and the crew came across SAMCRO ? ", man that would be a an awesome " What if " moment.

I wonder if Tyrese's group will end up in Woodbury or will Ben and company go back through the hole in the prison wall where the "tombs" are and cause all sorts of trouble.

I saw that they changed one of the episodes from the casting calls. I think the original episode was called "A killer Within part 2. I'm willing to bet money that it's Ben back to try and take the prison like he originally wanted to do before they got the boot. Hell, maybe their still in the prison and Carl's just hiding them. Who knows.

One more day. Can't wait. Speculations on any deaths? Wonder if they'll throw Merle in a cell and let him cool his britches a bit? Or perhaps they can throw Glen in with Merle and have a fight to the death prison style.

i like how all these mfers are ace shots...except when it comes to shooting people. the gov just standing there stiff as a board no one can put a bullet in him. these the same people shooting at moving targets from moving vehicles putting rounds in between the eyes lolllllll

yeah, i don't even know how the governor can even shoot well when he just lost an eye but he headshots axel

Most sharpshooters shoot a gun with just one eye.

Most sharpshooters shoot a gun with just one eye.

It would still take some adjustment time and practice especially if he lost his dominant eye. Not sure if he used a scope or not.

I usually hate saying this because it's such a cop out, but think it probably does apply here for plot purposes:

It's just a TV show.
I think it was simply there to provide a "holy $***" moment which worked effectively without requiring any real explanation.

I do recall a sharpshooter who was perched on the guard tower. Perhaps they are the person responsible for the head shot?

Nah, it's pretty clear the Governor killed Axel.

Saying it's just a TV Show means you're okay with it not making total sense. That's fine, but I guess to some people the realism is part of what makes the show.

Nope, it was the Guvna. Or it was at least heavily implied. He was using a typical one eye scope, not a scout type configuration with long eye relief.

Welp the spoilers posted were right.

Nekkid stab attempt.

Nah, it's pretty clear the Governor killed Axel.

Saying it's just a TV Show means you're okay with it not making total sense. That's fine, but I guess to some people the realism is part of what makes the show.

It does in the same sense that I can believe zombies can exist in this universe.
I usually get fickle when it comes to character decisions or something "against character".

Like when Lori wanted Rick to sort out Shane who had been increasingly violent, unsteady and murderous, but then completely turned against Rick after he "sorted" it out.

It would still take some adjustment time and practice especially if he lost his dominant eye. Not sure if he used a scope or not.

I don't know what experience you have with shooting, but I have plenty. I can shoot equally as good with my left eye as with my right eye (I'm right-handed). This goes for both handguns and rifles.

Also, just because you are right-handed, doesn't mean that your right eye is the dominant one. I've met plenty of shooters that shot left eye while being right-handed, and I'm sure the vice versa applies, though I've never really met anyone configured that way.

The only real issue would be if somehow the Gov was trained to shoot with both eyes open.

I don't know what experience you have with shooting, but I have plenty. I can shoot equally as good with my left eye as with my right eye (I'm right-handed). This goes for both handguns and rifles.

Also, just because you are right-handed, doesn't mean that your right eye is the dominant one. I've met plenty of shooters that shot left eye while being right-handed, and I'm sure the vice versa applies, though I've never really met anyone configured that way.

The only real issue would be if somehow the Gov was trained to shoot with both eyes open.

I'm right handed and shoot with my left eye. If I shoot with my right I can't hit ****.

The biggest problem anyone will run into with losing an eye is that you will lose your depth perception.

Nice to see Emily Kinney, Beth, put the kiss speculations to rest!

I'm still surprised to think that Carol ended up one of my favorite characters. She's a great balance to all the crazy that's going around this show.

Nice to see Emily Kinney, Beth, put the kiss speculations to rest!
PUH-LEEEEEZZE! Fanboys are still going to speculate and write their Beth/Rick fanfics, official confirmation won't put it to rest. :o

I wish that they hadnt cut so much stories from the comics that involved the prison and woodbury arc in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"