The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh keep your **** in your pants, will ya? :o

Only if she does.

SAaJ8Fj.gif

:wow: That scene at the end with Rick was creepy as ****!

Episode was pretty boring up until...Ghost Zombie Lorie!!!:shock Creepy as ****!

According to some people in Georgia on Twitter and TWD foums, they were doing reshoots this past weekend.

Well, the studios send out synopsis several weeks in advance.

But here ya go for anybody that doesn't care.... (these are real this time... not a joke, so you've been warned....)

Episode 10 – “Home” will air on Feb. 17:
The group is preparing their next step. Rick asks Daryl and Merle whether the right choices are being made. The Governor is planning an attack against the people responsible for the recent chaos.

Episode 11 – “I Ain’t a Judas” will air on Feb. 24:
Rick and the group will have to make a choice, now no longer guaranteed their safety. Andrea feels uncomfortable with the Governor now that Woodbury has become a police state.

Episode 12 – “Good as Dead” note: this episode has also been rumored to be titled “Clear” this episode will air on March 3:
Rick has found his lost friend (other spoilers reveal this friend to be Morgan, read more about that below) and is forced to make a decision that could change his life. Andrea grows suspicious of the Governor’s plans.

Episode 13 – “Aftermath” note: this episode has also been rumored to be titled “Arrow on the Doorpost” this episode will air on March 10:
After making a tough decision, Rick has arrived back at the prison and someone in the group is missing. He Governor is on his way to attack the prison.

Episode 14 – “Prey” will air on March 17:
The Governor attacks the prison, a big battle starts. Rick is seriously injured. Daryl is forced to make a decision.

Episode 15 – “This Sorrowful Life” will air on March 24:
Rick is betrayed. Andrea and Michonne are once again reunited. The Governor confronts Rick and Glenn to them where Andrea is.

Episode 16 – “Welcome to the Tombs” will air on March 31 as the finale of season 3:
Rick has escaped with Martinez and figures out that someone in the group has been tricking them. Someone in the group commits suicide and Rick blames Tyreese for the cause.

Gonna be crazy!:wow:

I remember seeing those before.

Okay, what are our guesses about the following:

Who goes missing?

Who betrays Rick?

Who commits suicide?

Last edited:
The Governor attacks the prison, a big battle starts. Rick is seriously injured. Daryl is forced to make a decision.

Is everyone assuming that it's what Kirkman said that they shouldn't do to Rick?

Are they copied directly from the studio? Or did you type them up? I only ask because the English is poor on a lot of them and that's not something a studio would release. Also the first 5 episodes have someone making a choice or decision... just doesn't sound legit to me.

Episode 12 – “Good as Dead” note: this episode has also been rumored to be titled “Clear” this episode will air on March 3:
Rick has found his lost friend (other spoilers reveal this friend to be Morgan, read more about that below) and is forced to make a decision that could change his life. Andrea grows suspicious of the Governor’s plans.

Nothing gets passed her, a regular Matlock.

[BLACKOUT]If all of that is true, it doesn't sound like the Woodbury issue will wrap this season, just like they were saying early on. Sounds like Daryl will have to kill Merle. I'm thinking the suicide is Carol (comic book style)[/BLACKOUT]

Well, the studios send out synopsis several weeks in advance.

But here ya go for anybody that doesn't care.... (these are real this time... not a joke, so you've been warned....)

Episode 10 – “Home” will air on Feb. 17:
The group is preparing their next step. Rick asks Daryl and Merle whether the right choices are being made. The Governor is planning an attack against the people responsible for the recent chaos.

Episode 11 – “I Ain’t a Judas” will air on Feb. 24:
Rick and the group will have to make a choice, now no longer guaranteed their safety. Andrea feels uncomfortable with the Governor now that Woodbury has become a police state.

Episode 13 – “Aftermath” note: this episode has also been rumored to be titled “Arrow on the Doorpost” this episode will air on March 10:
After making a tough decision, Rick has arrived back at the prison and someone in the group is missing. He Governor is on his way to attack the prison.

Episode 15 – “This Sorrowful Life” will air on March 24:
Rick is betrayed. Andrea and Michonne are once again reunited. The Governor confronts Rick and Glenn to them where Andrea is.

Episode 16 – “Welcome to the Tombs” will air on March 31 as the finale of season 3:
Rick has escaped with Martinez and figures out that someone in the group has been tricking them. Someone in the group commits suicide and Rick blames Tyreese for the cause.

Gonna be crazy!:wow:

j17fyb.jpg

Nice to see [BLACKOUT]They used the part in the comics where Martinez helps out Rick's group. [/BLACKOUT]

Well... that was a pretty slow episode.

On Thursday I'm gonna be in the audience for a Q & A panel in Cleveland.

It was originally scheduled to be Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Steve Yeun, and Greg Nicotero, but I just found out Steve Yeun has been replaced with Michael Rooker.

throw him off ask a question about the movie Cliffhanger, :woot:

On Thursday I'm gonna be in the audience for a Q & A panel in Cleveland.

It was originally scheduled to be Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Steve Yeun, and Greg Nicotero, but I just found out Steve Yeun has been replaced with Michael Rooker.

Ask Rooker how it feels to play Glenn.

Nothing gets passed her, a regular Matlock.

[BLACKOUT]If all of that is true, it doesn't sound like the Woodbury issue will wrap this season, just like they were saying early on. Sounds like Daryl will have to kill Merle. I'm thinking the suicide is Carol (comic book style)[/BLACKOUT]

I guess the suicide COULD be Carol, but it just seems strange to me within the context of the show. They've already "killed" her once this season, offing her again seems redundant. Plus, she's actually been growing stronger and stronger as a character lately. I don't know, I guess it would just feel like a waste to me. I suppose she's the most likely candidate, though, given the comic history.

I could also see them finally having Herschel go, maybe because he feels like he's a burden, or that it'd be easier for everyone if he was gone. Particularly if something happens to Beth between now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"