The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the promo in HD.

The Walking Dead - Promo #4 3x09 "The Suicide King"
[YT]Ne1tvGJdUxc[/YT]

Oh Gawd, now I want this promo inside me... :o

Andrea better use that ****ing knife. Moar Michonne and Rick interaction? And with Carl in tow? :awesome::up:

And that last line by Hershel = :up:

Finally got caught up on all the episodes. :)
Cant wait for the return! The midseason finale was sooo epic. Fantastic show

The Walking Dead 3x09 Promo #5 "The Suicide King"

[YT]5m4_9PGBOjA[/YT]

Time Warner Cable Super Bowl Spot Will Feature The Walking Dead
http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...super-bowl-spot-will-feature-the-walking-dead

Time Warner Cable has secured a Super Bowl spot for their products and they will feature AMC's The Walking Dead in the commercial. You can read the full press release below and learn how you can win a trip to meet the cast of The Walking Dead.
For the second year in a row, Time Warner Cable (TWC) will promote its innovative products and services during the Super Bowl, on February 3, with the debut of a TV spot featuring AMC’s Emmy® Award-winning series “The Walking Dead.” The company partnered with AMC to produce the 30-second spot, featuring series star Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon), which will be seen across its footprint in 44 markets as part of its Enjoy Better brand campaign.

Leading up to game day, customers will see teaser activity, via online media, including Time Warner Cable’s Twitter and English and Spanish Facebook pages. On game day, customers can log on to Time Warner Cable’s YouTube channel to view two exclusive teasers right before the game.

“The Time Warner Cable Enjoy Shows Better partnership with AMC helps our customers engage more deeply with the shows they love, in this case, ’The Walking Dead,’ currently the most watched drama series on television,” said Jeffrey A. Hirsch, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Residential Services for Time Warner Cable. “This partnership is a solid demonstration of how we are able to merge our very best products and services with the very best in programming and offer it to our customers so that they can enjoy it even better.”

“This campaign uniquely and cleverly captures the spirit of ‘The Walking Dead’ as well as featuring one of the series’ most iconic characters, Daryl Dixon,” said Charlie Collier, President and General Manager of AMC. “We are thrilled to be working with Time Warner Cable to bring fans of ‘The Walking Dead,’ one of television’s most passionate and engaged audiences, even better ways to experience and re-experience the zombie apocalypse.”

In addition, Time Warner Cable will launch the Enjoy Shows Better: “The Walking Dead” Sweepstakes on Friday, February 8th. Fans of Time Warner Cable’s Facebook pages will be able to answer daily trivia questions about AMC’s “The Walking Dead” as well as see why Time Warner Cable’s products and services are better than ever. Fans can enter for a chance to win a trip for two to meet the cast of AMC’s “The Walking Dead” in San Diego this July, one year of Time Warner Cable Digital TV, Broadband Internet service, and more. Customers can enter through March 13th. The Grand Prize winner will be selected around March 14th.

The Walking Dead returns on February 10 at 9ET/8CT.

The Walking Dead Marathons Start This Weekend

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2013/01/full-series-marathon.php

2MJDUH3.jpg

The Walking Dead returns on Sun., Feb. 10 at 9/8c, and AMC is celebrating by treating both the uninitiated and die-hard fans with two weekends full of marathons of the series. This Sun., Feb. 3 at 3PM/2c, The Walking Dead Season 1 will air in its entirety then the following Saturday at 10AM/9c, AMC will air Seasons 2 and 3 back-to-back and in full.

Goddammit, I NEED NEW EPISODES!!! :argh:

Sooooo was there a Super Bowl spot? Did I miss it?

Finally caught up with this, I don't like the long breaks they take so I wait a bit longer and watch several episodes in a few weeks!

What a great season, much more consistent than the last one and I've recently just started the comics so its been interesting to see the differences in the stories yet taking a lot of elements from others.

I honestly thought T-dog was supposed to be tv shows version of Tyrese, oh how I was wrong about that!! As soon as I saw him swing that hammer I knew exactly who he was

Awesome Merle/Carol Scene Coming Up

Well that excites the **** out of me. The one person who always treated Daryl like **** facing off with the first person to see his worth and treat him with respect? I imagine Merle's about to get quite a lecture.

Launches tomorrow: http://www.thewalkingdead.com/

The website will tackle all aspects of the Walking Dead universe, from the award-winning comics to the uber-popular cable series to the newer games, and includes contests, Walking Dead wikis where newbies can find out all about the various characters such as Rick Grimes, Michonne and the Governor, show recaps and exclusive merchandise.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2013/02/08/the-walking-dead-comic-book-tv-website/1901225/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back