The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about resurrection.

Apparently this show Walking Dead is really popular (I don't watch it so I wouldn't know). One of its stars is a guy named Norman Reedus, who was also in Boondock Saints. So the popularity of this show and Reedus has brought newfound attention to the short film I edited called DEAD*LINE a few years ago. Lots of people requested seeing it and I couldn't quite figure why, and strangely it looks like the Tribeca Film Fest wants to play it again, when it already did when it was made. I've never heard of that, but that's what they want to do. So now we have to dig up the original festival music licenses and see if they can be renewed, and some other stuff. On the first showing, he threw a party at his big loft afterwards...wonder if he'll do it again.

[YT]HmbQ-wpj40c[/YT]

Last edited:
Saw that one at the festival when it first came out. Couldn't stand the editing. :o ;)

Seriously though dude thats really cool. Great job. And congrats on the film getting showed again!

Thanks. It's just kinda' odd and people have moved on from it, and for me it was just one of many films I did but it was a short that had its run. So it's a bit of a scramble to find some of the paperwork for the music and track down a master. It was weird that people were suddenly asking about it online and emailing the production company over the last year. Now I know why.

Decent episode. Not the best, but definitely not the worst. Although I completely rolled my eyes when [blackout] Andrea won over all the Woodbury citizens with one little speech. [/blackout]

On Thursday I'm gonna be in the audience for a Q & A panel in Cleveland.

It was originally scheduled to be Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Steve Yeun, and Greg Nicotero, but I just found out Steve Yeun has been replaced with Michael Rooker.
Ask why Maggie continues to have perfectly whitened teeth while Darryl is looking all kinds of grody. :cwink::oldrazz:

Decent episode. Not the best, but definitely not the worst. Although I completely rolled my eyes when [blackout] Andrea won over all the Woodbury citizens with one little speech. [/blackout]

I totally cringed at that part especially when the Woodbury people started nodding in agreement. :oldrazz:

It wouldn't have been that bad if it was written better. It's like they took every cliche in the book when writing it.

Last edited:
The extras were extra crappy in the new episode i noticed

When is the Walking Dead gonna have an episode with Musical numbers?

A alien from area 51 who escaped the military base when everything went down is gonna be a new character this season.

Incredible!!!! Especially those last 15 minutes. My god!

Someone needs to teach Rick how to fight. That last walker who latched on to him made Rick into a blubbering child. What happens when Daryl isn't there to pull your butt out of the fire, Rick?

I'm pretty sure Episode 15 reveals who goes missing:
Michonne

And it seems Rick may
Lose his hand?

Looks like we're getting back to the painful pace big last 10 mins format again.

WRONGEYEBRO_zps85e102ec.jpg

Probably looking at a mirror? or they used a mirror effect for the promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"