Thor: Love and Thunder | Official News and Speculation Thread

I wonder what Jane will mount - a horse will be pretty boring next to a pegasus and an aries

Last edited:
oh...will he make a „Latin American Quicksilver“ for spilling that info?

It would be nice to see Jotunheim and frost giants again.

The thought of that blue alien potentially being a frost giant didn’t cross my mind but it’s definitely a possibility. There was another blue alien in earlier set photos, with what looked like white rastas which I theorized could be the Kree.

I think these might be Kree because Marvel has already introduced them and then brought the Skrulls into the fold which brings the whole Kree-Skrull conflict to the table and should be one of those big things explored when moving forward.

Random daily question.
Does anyone has a clue to what Lena Headey is doing in Australia?

There’s some evidence that points to her potentially being part of the cast.

200.gif

Matt Damon was in Sidney last week and he’s returning again which would mean that whoever he’s playing demands a more substancial presence on set than just a small cameo like he had in Ragnarok.

Last edited:
First I was thinking BRB, but he filmed now for about 2 weeks.
I think he‘ll reprise his role as Loki-actor

First I was thinking BRB, but he filmed now for about 2 weeks.
I think he‘ll reprise his role as Loki-actor
I highly doubt that. I mean what’s the point. I still have my chips on BRB.

EDIT:

@Albright you could be right since I just realize that Luke Hemsworth(theater Thor) also seems to be part of the group that travel to Sidney. Also Sam Neil hinted that he could be returning as well.

I had my hopes up for BRB though.

Last edited:
I think she’s been rumored since the announcement of T:L&T.
Makes a lot sense - Tessa said, Valkyrie searches for her queen and it seems, that they’re building Carol towards a LGBT character.
Also, she’ll be the leader of the Avengers soon, since BP won’t any more.
She hasn’t had a lot of appearances, where she can shine, that’s why they push her with with cameos

A lot of people thought something could happen between Thor and Carol from the Endgame trailer. Could be interesting if it turned out Carol and Valkyrie were an item instead.
Honestly would prefer that outcome than Jane forgetting her past with Thor and falling for Val.

So, by the time this movie comes out, the multiverse will be a big part of the MCU. What if Matt Damon IS reprising his Loki role... except not as an "Asgardian actor", but as a legit multiverse Loki??

I can see this happen too - but would prefer Tom Hiddleston. There’s only one perfect Loki

I still believe, BRB wil be in the movie. Taika won’t miss that opportunity

Jane is still Thor's old flame. As long as she's there, he will be looking out for her... then again the cancer storyline arc if taken seriously could wrap things definitely for Thor&Jane. From then and later down the line i could see them picking things back up where they left off with Thor and Captain Marvel because there's definitely something to be explored and mined there.

Maybe in a future where Thor is alone without anyone to care for, Captain Marvel could rekindle a fire in him...

So apparently a video of Chris Hemsworth stuntman was posted online and then taken down, showing him rehearsing stunts(flying and fighting) as Thor without the long hair but with the red cape and Mjolnir.

Oh and apparently he had ACDC - Thunderstruck playing along with the video.

EDIT: Btw the short clip seems to have been from the stunts in Ragnarok.

Last edited:
While I actually don't give much of a poop about who gets with who, personally, after Wandavision up to ep7 I'd rather Thor and Monica Rambeau get together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"