Rise of the Beasts Transformers: Rise of the Beasts General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

"Mirage is an Outcast," "He's a rebel"

Here's hoping a SHRED of Mirage's character traits are utilised in this movie (we all know how much they hate using source material) but if he hates being made to partake in a War he doesn't believe in, that's PERFECT for his role as a rebel.

Otherwise he is basically just a BumbleBee stand in.

The more I see of this, I'm more meh on it. So they are up against a robot that eats planets... okay, why do they need to include Beast Wars?

It looks quite boring and I feel like the Beast Wars characters are just in it for newer visuals like how the Dinobots were in the fourth film.

They should have just adapted the Beast Wars cartoon series. It would have been more fresh.

Now that's more like it. I'd heard rumblings of Unicron possibly being in this, so I'm surprised they just went up and revealed him like this. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Also no footage of
Megatron yet which I find interesting.

Wait, UNICRON?!?!??!?

On the one hand, Seems seems a little early to be introducing him.

On the other hand, he looks f**king awesome!!!!!!

CG still looks a bit rough and unfinished in a lot of shots. I’m hoping they’re able to nail them down when it hits screens, but it’s only about a month and a half in a way, and that’s not a lot of time.

haven't been following so this is not a direct sequel to the bayformers so why they doing Unicron if so that was that last shot of those movies

where's Haylee's character from bumble bee sorry if these things have been addressed already
visuals look great but story looks A**

haven't been following so this is not a direct sequel to the bayformers so why they doing Unicron if so that was that last shot of those movies

where's Haylee's character from bumble bee sorry if these things have been addressed already
visuals look great but story looks A**
Soft reboot that started with Bumblebee. And as far as I'm aware of, Haylee's character isn't in this.

Yeah good luck winning critics over when you have the explain both Unicron and Beast Wars in the same movie.

Unless they somehow make Unicron the same Unicron from TLK, who has travelled back in time to attack earth prior to the events of the 2007 film, and somehow the Maximals saw this happen and travelled back in time as well to warn Prime, stop it happening, it's gonna be a headache for anyone who hasn't been following any of the other films.

Visuals aside, I will be impressed if this actually turns out to be a fully fledged plot, and not just an excuse to make TF fans run to the cinema to see their iconic favs wasted on screen like so many of the other films kinda did...

Did not expect the jump to 94, instead of modern day. Full reboot, which is fine. A pity the enemy is Unicron instead of the Predacons. But oh well.

CG is kind of stretching on that big battle.

A much better trailer than the last one IMO, but the beasts are what's mainly driving my interest in this and so far, it looks like they are definitely going to do those characters justice.

The action scenes look a lot better than the last couple of Transformers movies as well which is a huge relief for me considering how messy and ugly that stuff looked on the bigscreen.

If this is a success I hope the beasts come back in the next film. Don’t want a one and done, they’re way too cool for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"