X-Men - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have feet, so they clearly failed.

re Blink: For every step forward comics make, there's a step backward.

You can't win right now if you want good art in X-Men books. Outside of the Astonishing rotation, the rest is very blah.

The newest Cable cover. If they wanna put Jamie Chung in a similar costume on the show I am ok with this. :o

Screen-Shot-2017-10-17-at-1.34.40-PM.png

Its always nice to see 616 Blink. I prefer her more than the Exiles version.

Iceman's love interest is baaaaaaasic.

He isn't the most interesting character no, but he kinda is what Iceman needs right now, I think. :woot:

Daken or single pls lol

Last edited:
I thought the Mojo crossover was fun at first but 6 issues later, it really does feel pointless. Its dragged on and has been incredibly repetitive. Each issue is the same setup. I was fooled by the nostalgia but there is no substance here

I like that Cable cover above :up:

Well then id vote single lol

Seriously tho, f*** daken :oldrazz:
C'mooon, Grace could make Daken into Iceman's Catwoman! :p
I thought the Mojo crossover was fun at first but 6 issues later, it really does feel pointless. Its dragged on and has been incredibly repetitive. Each issue is the same setup. I was fooled by the nostalgia but there is no substance here
I can't believe it's a 6 issue event...

... I'm just waiting for Phoenix Resurrection to shake up the flagships (I'm really enjoying all of the solo titles, though).

I think if some of the deaths would have stuck, the Mojo arc would have become the closest thing to a "classic" in a long time. Undoing those just made it a nice trip down nostalgia lane... like you said... without substance. Enjoyable but overall forgettable given time. Keep Bloodstorm and one of the O5 dead and it would have been a much better story as in-plot reaction to their deaths would have improved the depth of the plot instead. Looking back, it read like the writers knew the characters weren't going to stay dead... so they were glossed over.

Uncanny X-men, which seemed logical, wont be launching next year. Instead Jean Grey will lead a new book called X-men Red

ZgzBuZd.png

OMG YES! YES! THE HYPE IS SO REAL

Is that Jean's new costume? I hope it is, because that is a phenomenal costume. It has throwbacks to older costumes, but still looks very new.

Tom Taylor is a great writer too.

I've never been this excited for a comic before

Last edited:
It definitely echoes the her 90s costume... which I still love for nostalgia sake. This is the first time in a LONG time that I am excited to learn who else is on the roster due to seeing people bouncing off of Jean again.

I'm glad it isn't a Phoenix costume. But not too sold on the design. Not too sure why.

Looks Mega Man'ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"