X-Men - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the only one staying dead.

He's the only one staying dead.

which is a damn shame. I was so excited to see Jean returning with none of her lead male figures around but now we have Wolverine and Xavier back so that kind of kills interesting stories they could tell without them in her life

Not everyone needs to be resurrected. We don't know if the resurrection of the Phoenix and the Wolverine will be good.

which is a damn shame. I was so excited to see Jean returning with none of her lead male figures around but now we have Wolverine and Xavier back so that kind of kills interesting stories they could tell without them in her life
It's bizarre. I always wanted Jean to come back and comment on the status quo. No Xavier, no mansion/school, Utopia, Schism, no Wolverine, no Cyclops, M-Day, etc. But one by one all of these have more or less defaulted back to "normal" so that Jean is coming back to things being more or less similar to when she left (with a few changes).

It's bizarre. I always wanted Jean to come back and comment on the status quo. No Xavier, no mansion/school, Utopia, Schism, no Wolverine, no Cyclops, M-Day, etc. But one by one all of these have more or less defaulted back to "normal" so that Jean is coming back to things being more or less similar to when she left (with a few changes).
very true but it's also why i keep saying if they do that with him the originaL CYLOPE HE STAY OUT OFR A GOOD LONG TIME. HE NEED's A BETTER PERPECTIVE OUT SIDE OF THE TEAM and I want her to have her time. I think it's best cyclops did what cable did to certain degree which is why keep sayng agent ether travel through time or the multiverse and get new skills and maybe trully earn him self being professor.

both him and cable have lead nations. take it further. let jean have the school and run the X-men with storm . actully if It were me I think cyclops should stay out permanently now that think about it all . he can fight and help mutantsand all of humanity out side of the organistion and be an allie. HE TIME HE LEFT THEM FOREVER. but this change should be permanent

I hope that still a celetial ship around like when they had one in/during Xfactor's run . that what I'd do to start him off on never returning to the team .

That way people get what they want.

wolverine should have a divison of that an anti weapon programs where he make sure people aren't being used weapon against their will and should stay out of the mansion he can have his own team / unite. but not be inthe mansion any more and let xavier head to the UN and be part ofthe admistrator's there and not come to the X-masion so often .

there the problem gone the X ladys run the X men un hindered with out a damn problem they are gone.

Last edited:
very true but it's also why i keep saying if they do that with him the originaL CYLOPE HE STAY OUT OFR A GOOD LONG TIME. HE NEED's A BETTER PERPECTIVE OUT SIDE OF THE TEAM and I want her to have her time. I think it's best cyclops did what cable did to certain degree which is why keep sayng agent ether travel through time or the multiverse and get new skills and maybe trully earn him self being professor.

both him and cable have lead nations. take it further. let jean have the school and run the X-men with storm . actully if It were me I think cyclops should stay out permanently now that think about it all . he can fight and help mutantsand all of humanity out side of the organistion and be an allie. HE TIME HE LEFT THEM FOREVER. but this change should be permanent

I hope that still a celetial ship around like when they had one in/during Xfactor's run . that what I'd do to start him off on never returning to the team .

That way people get what they want.

wolverine should have a divison of that an anti weapon programs where he make sure people aren't being used weapon against their will and should stay out of the mansion he can have his own team / unite. but not be inthe mansion any more and let xavier head to the UN and be part ofthe admistrator's there and not come to the X-masion so often .

there the problem gone the X ladys run the X men un hindered with out a damn problem they are gone.
There are some good ideas here, like Xavier working at the UN, Jean and Storm running the school, and Wolverine being out of the mansion working on an anti-weapon X initiative. But no one has given more of their life to the X-men or the mutant community than Cyclops, so it would be weird for him to come back and not be an X-man. Even though the X-men have been completely ungrateful.

Jean's role is supposed to surprise us, so I'm not sure if running the school is in the cards, even though that's what I want for her. And it would be weird because Gold has built up Kitty as being the bestest headmistress ever :whatever: so how would they write her out of it?

Last edited:
There are some good ideas here, like Xavier working at the UN, Jean and Storm running the school, and Wolverine being out of the mansion working on an anti-weapon X initiative. But no one has given more of their life to the X-men or the mutant community than Cyclops, so it would be weird for him to come back and not be an X-man. Even though the X-men have been completely ungrateful.

Jean's role is supposed to surprise us, so I'm not sure if running the school is in the cards, even though that's what I want for her. And it would be weird because Gold has built up Kitty as being the bestest headmistress ever :whatever: so how would they write her out of it?
well this was some I had written down in my notes as plans befor new X-men and and before schism and the rest. I wanted most of the senor X-men to be running their own thing in of the way the writers have screw it up lately. As a secretary or minister of the X-men let him handle the politics and them handle the operations.

I wanted Beast to run something similar to what was shown in the earth X series but to be the answer to what dc has in star labs or CDC control type deal. I was having a hard time with the name so I'm gonna have him revive what done on the Peggy carter show and have him star up the Strategic Scientific Reserve[FONT=&quot] in the Mu book's but change reserve to research[/FONT]

and there that thing that's happening in u.s. Avengers with Cannonball and sunspot. this was supposedly what was what they were planning for the X-men but Marvel turned it into an Avengers thing.

my plan with the SSR would to most of the Scientist in the MU have place to help out mot of humanity with this out let or out lets since some of them have their own private labs but this one is where they all meet up as a consortium.

and it reminded me of what happen before I left mutadis mutandis where I mention my plan was to the wild cat's gen 13 and IO being incoprated into the X-men and turn them into a intel network for the heroes them selves since when maria hill came about it's just been about shield being at odd's with the heroes and the heroes need a network for themselves . since shield isn't what fury senor left thing and with how the heroes acted of late it'll be a grow way to patch thing up between them .

Shield has been wanting to over see the heroes. but they don't share info in the way they should and it's been worse since maria hill came about. I'm sure shield will make come back but the heroes need an intel network for themselves and by them selves. Shield can be made to oversee. But the heroes need their own network. similar to how oracle is used in the DCU.

and I think someone from marvel was posting as poster said can this be added into the avengers? which raised my eyebrow back then. and after doctor cosmic the poster on the hype here also told me to not put out my idea's cause some can steal them I had been hesitent to fully put out my idea's cause I was planning to put this up in video game form.
but looking at thing's there things I like to see happen.

as to the kitty thing I've said this before there's room for more then one. The title of best director of the school /head master /mistress of the school. it doesn't have to be one person/ character.

Now on cyclops (I'm not putting everything I have planned out here just some)my original plan was for him to get new skill's and get a new out look /over all perpective to better help out the X-men and setup better consol for the heroes. but the more I see from both of those that are still hung on the crap of the 80's and those that like him and aren't happy with the way marvel been making things making every thing toxic around him and the thing you mention about the X-men being ungrateful and the only time he's at his best is when he has his own agenda and there's thing's with people claiming if he's around other characters won't grow which is odd cause those character grew while he didn't on page especially during parts of blue and gold the first run, it's time for him to leave.

Other wise I would have stayed to the original plan there are other writers that will let him share and allow other character to grow but sadly the people that always made sure that doesn't happen are always in the books and the longest runs.

. And there's that thing where your in a place where there are people that are ingrateful. It's time to leave. Cause it very likely in in his case it won't change. as in ever. lol I'm almost thinking he has to leave th universe too and sell him to a nother publisher like valient depending ...

So, the Mojo crossover is so meta it hurts. I love it.

I'm glad that
Bloodstorm was killed so quickly. I was so excited when she showed up because I'm a huge fan of the old Mutant X comic. But realizing that she was an alternate version of an already alternate Storm just irritated me. If you're going to use her, use the version that actually has history. It's just lazy writing.

That said... yeah, I'm really enjoying the Mojo story line. I typically shrug when Mojo stories come up, but this one is fun.

I'm glad that
Bloodstorm was killed so quickly. I was so excited when she showed up because I'm a huge fan of the old Mutant X comic. But realizing that she was an alternate version of an already alternate Storm just irritated me. If you're going to use her, use the version that actually has history. It's just lazy writing.

That said... yeah, I'm really enjoying the Mojo story line. I typically shrug when Mojo stories come up, but this one is fun.

Dont be too excited.
She's in future previews

latest

I'd be thrilled if they make Longshot a regular again, and also Dazzler.

I get being annoyed that Bloodstorm is an alternative version of an alternate version and I get being annoyed that an alternate version is receiving better treatment than the prime version. But I like this Bloodstorm. I never read Mutant X and the real Storm is getting a solo soon so I'm fine if Bloodstorm sticks around.

Does anyone here read Black Panther and The Crew? Because she's a regular in that title and has been receiving amazing work, better than Gold

Black_Panther_The_Crew_1_Cheung_Hip-Hop_Variant-facebook.jpg

I get being annoyed that Bloodstorm is an alternative version of an alternate version and I get being annoyed that an alternate version is receiving better treatment than the prime version. But I like this Bloodstorm. I never read Mutant X and the real Storm is getting a solo soon so I'm fine if Bloodstorm sticks around.

Read it. That series was phenomenal. Everyone has their favorite X-Men runs and they tend to be the same big name runs. But as far as under appreciated side stories, Mutant X is one of the best. That and Bishop: The Last X-Man, which came out at the same time, were amazing.

Does anyone here read Black Panther and The Crew? Because she's a regular in that title and has been receiving amazing work, better than Gold

Was. Series was cancelled. I liked issues two and six for Storm, which were written by Yona Harvey because I think she both captured her voice and did something interesting with the character.

Ta-Nehisi Coates is going to co-write an upcoming Storm book, so that'll give her more to do.

The newest Cable cover. If they wanna put Jamie Chung in a similar costume on the show I am ok with this. :o

Screen-Shot-2017-10-17-at-1.34.40-PM.png

That artist looks like a graduate of the Rob Liefeld school of drawing human anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"